Dunn Shield Teams 2007

Hi Peter,

Brett has posted a notice at the bowl that Sunshine's roll off will definitely be 12th August. I believe that Keon Park's is also this date.

Jane.

Boronia's Teams are

Mens
Matt Lambrick
Steve Eels
Brad Gwyther
Paul Drew
Andrew Caramalis
Peter Caramalis
Ian Strachan (C)
Res: Peter Bolton

Ladies
Lee Booth (C)
Emily Robertson
Kristi Godfrey
Vicki Everett
Jess Lawrence
Kristy Vella
Karen Way
Res: Kylie Everett

BORONIA teams decided today:
LADIES: LEE BOOTH (CAPT) EMILY ROBERTSON KRISTI GOFFREY
VICKI EVERETT JESS LAWRENCE KRISTY VELLA KAREN WAY
RESERVE KYLIE EVERETT MANAGER CAROL PRUYSERS
MENS: IAN STRAHAN (CAPT) MATT LAMBRICK STEVE EELES BRAD GWYTHER
PAUL DREW ANDREW CARAMALIS PETER CARAMALIS
RESERVE : PETER BOLTON MANAGER WAYNE PARLBY
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TEAM MEMBERS
WELL DONE PETER CARAMALIS WITH A 300 GAME IN GAME 1 .
Russell

Yeah Pete

Congrats on your 300 pity about the rest of your game till the last. Congrats to all the bowlers that made both teams. And to all the rest of the centres good luck and catch yas at moorabin.

Matthew Lambrick

Congrats Peter on the 300.

Updated After Boronia and Dandenong now.

Attachments

• Dunn Shield.xls
    27 KB · Views: 142
Congrats to the Women & men that made the dandy team .....
I am sure you will do Dandy proud ....

I think Grandpa Paul is starting to feel his age!!!! Ha Ha

Actually Paul has only just started back again after injury so wouldnt have had enough games to qualify.

Im sure it will boost his ego no end to know that everyone misses him so much!!!

well done everyone who made the boronia team they were shooting the lights out the games were massive truly a tuff transition from juniors to adults huge learning curf for anyone who does it

Dandy has a very strong line up men and women i noticed . With my poker buddy Doddzy67 in the team well done mate! Look forward to the challenge on the lanes and on the felt .Oops i have to make the team yet LOL. Cheers Ralph aka (MRHOLD3M) P.S. ACEOVHRTS I have not forgotten about that bad beat you inflicted on my pocket rockets either on the FullTilt turbo table?Revenge on the felt at the next home game will be sweet LOL.

Congrat's to all the guy's & Girls who made the Dandy team and commiserations to those who had a go and missed.:( ....
As for you MR HOLD3M it's always a pleasure showling how to play
the game of poker....and it will be even more fun teaching you the
game of bowling come November:D:D :D ( providing you make the
Team of course:rolleyes: I have no doubt you will...good luck;)

Hey all,

Thanks Lorri for remembering me!!! Thanks Nicole for the comments, I hope your latest daughter is not sleeping well!!

Congrats to all that made Dunn shield teams, and well done Peter on the 300!! I know how it feels to bowl them (2) in Dunn shield qualifying and have them not recognised.

Good luck to all

Cheers

Reusy

Back
Top Bottom