Dunn Shield 2006

Mr Notman you would never be a default but some people who like to fish might get in on default lol

IF ya can't luv ya bowling ya gotta luv ya Jimmy

Nice training today at Sunshine for 3 teams ( Dunn Shield ) although one teams training was interesting a mix of "CORONA".....:drinking: and bowling not sure which was more important.............:confused:
Gary.............................................:cool:
Ps: I heard the word that Dandy are not a team................too..............:confused:........and that was from a very unreliable source...........................;)........................:drinking: ..................Frankston...........lol

Ps: I here Al has asked about bowling at Frankston next year!

Could Stevie fill me in with Frankston's top 2 placings in mens,womens and overall maybe over the last 10 years.
Just curious Virgil.

Geez Gazza, where do you dig this crap up?

I actually think that is the question the human race has been asking since the beginning of time...

Where did Gary dig that crap up from?

On a serious note, I am really looking forward to this weekend, especially our BBQ on Friday night, and our beer drinking Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.... ;)

On a serious note, I am really looking forward to this weekend, especially our BBQ on Friday night, and our beer drinking Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.... ;)
I am incharge of the BBQ. People i don't like will get their meat very well Burned :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Geez Gazza, where do you dig this crap up?
I have good contacts.......................;) and then if get nothing i make it up .......................................:eek:nfire:
Gary.......................................:cool:
Ps: Every year we get winners this year has to be Forest Hill love you guys ( the least bait i have ever used! )........................................................:rolleyes:

This message has been deleted by Jase. Reason: Asked to have it removed
I read it Alex thanks mate and you guys are fun i think go to page 8 (in thread ).............................;)
Gary........................................................:eek:

Ps: Cold VB's only...............;)

Goodluck to all that bowl this weekend ...have a ball ...I am going fishing ...

The scoring should be huge ......Go ! torn between two teams....Mick

Good luck to all bowling this weekend and will be nice to catch up with everyone

BOWL WELL :D :D :D :D

JEANETTE

Back
Top Bottom