Don't believe all you are told!

Jason - the sell price simply reflected the manufactured price of the Quantum at the time - it was one heck of an expensive ball to produce in it's day [the R&D alone was staggering - at least to me]....not making excuses mind you just telling it how it was. Sadly whatever it "was" hasn't helped "poor old" B and their stock price right now which has found some recent life off a low of "$1.80ish" a few months back...not too long ago it was chasing $50.

Keep well,

Steve

Sorry for hijacking thread, though, I feel this is related (just):

I noticed a lot of sugestions were to 'talk to the distributor'. How would one find out who the 'official' distributors are?!?

I know Animal caters for the Hammer range, and although, I have not obtained a Hammer as of yet. I do know of Animals work and tireless support for the bowling community, which I commend him for (Any 'special' deals available now Lawrie?? ;) :D )

Who caters for other companies, anyone who knows of any please add. Hopefully a comprehensive list could be developed here.

Cheers,

It ****S me when people want back door the little blokes trying to make a living out our sport. Why don't people ask there ball driller. Some drillers probably don't deal with all distibuters but there is always a reason?

Business is business, whether it be a multi-national company or the small pro shop operator. In order to succeed at what you do, you have got to keep up with the current trends and offer outstanding service. The old business model no longer works. Today's market demands steep discounting.

Feel sorry for no one.

Trust me, the good ball hunter always finds what they're looking for

...and there you have the answer. As with anything else, do your own research. Explore all possible options open to you and work out which best fits in with your circumstances/requirements.

Old Chinese proverb: "man who sits with mouth open waiting for roast duck to fly in will wait long time".

...and there you have the answer. As with anything else, do your own research. Explore all possible options open to you and work out which best fits in with your circumstances/requirements.

Old Chinese proverb: "man who sits with mouth open waiting for roast duck to fly in will wait long time".

LMFAO!!
thats a good saying:p

It ****S me when people want back door the little blokes trying to make a living out our sport. Why don't people ask there ball driller. Some drillers probably don't deal with all distibuters but there is always a reason?

What ****s me are people who go off half cocked on opinionated misinterpreted misinformation. A request for information is not comparable to 'back dooring' anyone. If I had a local proshop, I will and have always gone to them. If a local proshop decides not to deal with a distributor why should I pay extra to support them?? What if it is purely a personal problem between proshop and distributor?? Should I have to pay extra because they don't get along?? No! I have the right to shop around, as it is a basic consumer right in a capitalist society. Also, I have a right to solicit information as others have a right to part with, for free or for a fee, any information they may have.

Being on thread, it sounds like the OP did deal with a local proshop and in their opinion feels they were shafted with lack of information or support! I'm sure you would go back to support the the local if it happened to you.

Re the Vitual Gravity ball... My proshop can hardly get enough, very likely the best selling ball in the UK at the moment.
I'm waiting for my new Hammer "Jigsaw" to arrive on 14th July

Great to see you ( finspin ) still visit the site;) are you coping with the "heatwave":av-31: in the UK?

Just an update on my new Virtual Gravity, it is AWESOME! If you are thinking about getting one don't be put off by what you read here about the weight blocks in balls under 14LB as even in 13LB mine is very aggressive and I am really rapt with it. This is a really fantastic ball. :D

Back
Top Bottom