Don't tell Brad

The Reggae

I'm sorry but I just have to say something

Lastnight my lovely husband Brad Reggars came home from bowling at Caboolture and told me how well he bowled. All except for the game where he bowled 6 strikes in a row followed by a 3 spare.

Our 6 year old daughter Shontay & 3 year old son Khynan bowl league and they get more than 3.

So I just had to say SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!!!
Worst part is I think he said he bagged out and just missed the money off the board (all because of that BLOODY 3)

I know my Dad is pretty chuffed cause now he can give Brad stick for a while!

Have you had something like this happen and ruin what was turning out to be a perfect game????

Mine's worse :p !!!

5 bagger to start with, then I drop the ball as I release, barely any hand on it. Skids out and takes the 10 solid, spare'd that up, and went off the sheet for a 271 game.

I still laugh about it, I think it has to be one of the best games I've ever stuffed up in lol!

Nice effort Brad.

I've shot a 273 before.. hmm.

In terms of missing out on a perfect game, well I can't count how many times that's happened, but usually because of something unlucky, not a really bad shot like a 3 :eek:

Had a 272 when I was still in juniors way back starting with a big string and got 4 somewhere in amongst it.

Most embarrasing was in Centre League a few years back starting with the front 6 or 7 in a row, stepped up and slammed the ball straight into my ankle and the ball went straight into the moat - gingerly got up for the spare attempt and went splat.....5-7-10 :mad:
I don't think I closed another frame in that game after that either.

Nice effort by the way :D

thread20sucks6mi.jpg

I bowled a 279 a couple months back, 7-2 first frame the 11 in a row, first frame of second game was a strike. Not happy jan

ha nice brad u cant beat my lovely series consisting of 90 225 279 YES 90 shame shame shame was at caboolture too bloody 10pin on the 7th frame, was done on saturday strikers league few years back first and only 279 game LOL!!

nice work guys but in the MTC 3 years ago first game of the tournament had the first then dumped it in the gutter 30 ft down.

Matthew Lambrick

Back
Top Bottom