De Veer Captain

Congratulations to Danny Simpson on being made Captain of the SQ Men's De Veer team.

Looks like there will be some fun to be had at Nationals.

Well done mate............Max

Congrats Bundy!!! Also well done to all those who made the team! Good luck for the nationals and do South Queensland proud!

Michael

Congratulations Goodyear ... how did you con them into having a captain again?

Good luck guys (and girls) and congrats on making the team.

Well done u all on making WDV 2006...........

First cab of the rank enjoy all.
I'll be missing this year as have steped up ( sorry girl's ha ha ha )
WDV is so much fun will miss it so much..........

Gary.......................................................................:cool:

Marto,

TBAQ said that we had to have a Captain, no us!

Congrats to Karen Gill on being named the QS Womens De Veer Captain.

Daniel Simpson.

Daniel Simpson said:
Marto,
TBAQ said that we had to have a Captain, no us!
Congrats to Karen Gill on being named the QS Womens De Veer Captain.
Daniel Simpson.
word on the street is the captain of the mens de veer team buys all the alcohol in tassie...... is that true????

They were the old rules ... probably why we didn'y have a captain for the last two years ....
Back to the traditions ...

maybe he should take all the chocollates then he will need as much fund raising as he can make
lol
daniel d

Congratulations to both Daniel and Karen. Both these bowlers have represented either Qld or South Queensland many times. Their Team members could not have made a better choice.
These two people are what De Veer is all about.

[Congratulations to both Daniel and Karen. Both these bowlers have represented either Qld or South Queensland many times. Their Team members could not have made a better choice.
These two people are what De Veer is all about./QUOTE]

Well done to both all the very best:D

Gary............................................................:cool:

Congrats to Danny and Karen on their appointment as captains. I totally agree these are two great sportpersons and representatives for their teams.

To the rest of the bowlers in the SQ WDV teams, congratulations and looking forward to the competition in Tassie.

Sorry to see my mate Lisa Parente did not make the team but a good effort anyway. Hope you can make the trip as supporter/team official.

Congratulations Danny, a well deserved position. Your team will benefit from your experience. Well done Bundy Bear!
Cuddles,
From Karen :angel:
P.S.
Thank you to everyone for your well wishes.
Best of luck to all the QLD squads \\:D/

Danny (AKA Speed Bump) congrats on being appointed SQ Captain,
having roomed with you in Towmsville I feel sorry for the poor team mate you
get lumbered with especially after you have had a big nite on the Bundy.

Well I finally saw the light and have moved to South Queensland now I can be an official banana bender

See ya - Swanee

Big Al,

It's good to see that you are now an "Official Banana Bender". We will have to have a drink in the not too distant future!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for the poor person as well, as there will a few Bundys consumed while we are away. Especially at the dinner!!!!!!!!!!

Take care, my friend.

------------------------------

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, I wish eveyone the best and I'll talk to you soon.

Daniel "Speedbump" Simpson.

My congratulations to you both, Karen and Danny, well deserved. I Will see you both in Tassie. Moonah, here they come. Once again, well done.

Chery N. (Home Victoriaaa)

Well Well Well the famous Danny Simpson the captain
Who would of though it would come to this !!!!!!!!

Ha Ha

All the best Danny for the comp I am sure you will be a great captain

The boys from the West will be there in full force :drinking:

Regards
Shayne

Back
Top Bottom