SQ Walter De Veer 2004

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
I now have Lauras' tape of last years SQ Walter De Veer Squad performing at the Nationals.
There's not a lot of sex drugs rock 'n roll but remember the biggest expenses for last years team were mainly pensioner related items such as linament and aged care.
Anyone wanting a copy please contact me by pm or email. It lasts 54 minutes and I will transfer it to a DVD (+RW)

Gee Spanner, I probably should be saving my money for my dress for this year's Dinner Dance...........

But what the hell, sign me up for a copy thanks Lady Kitchener! Are you rolling off again this year?

Spanner, Clayton and the teeth are on it, so is the guys room and a lot more.

I just hope that Andrew has not done some creative cutting and splicing!!!!

Andrew do I have to pay for a copy?

Ice, yes i will be rolling off as Ihad so much fun last year. Not sure of the numbers rolling off this year, maybe Andrew can tell us, so i may see you there.

No, No that would never do! I have to a reputation to uphold! Just like my bowling I intend to go one better this year! LOL! :lol:

Ice said:
No, No that would never do! I have to a reputation to uphold! Just like my bowling I intend to go one better this year! LOL! :lol:
Excellent, look forward to all making the team and catching up in Illawara.

Ice said:

That would take a 'wardrobe malfunction' to go one better.

ladykitchener said:
Not sure of the numbers rolling off this year, maybe Andrew can tell us, so i may see you there.

Out of the ladies, I know that yourself, Gina, Broni and Tania Thompson (ex NT) are rolling off at this stage. I don't even know if Karen is going, but I know Jen Bird isn't.

In the guys, there is myself, Choker, Speedbump, Gordy, Gav, ducaticorse, Micky T(Chermside), Michael Wooler (Rocky). These are the people I understand are intending to roll off that I know of.

I apologise if I have missed anyone.

Hey now! There's an idea..... a Janet Jackson! Wouldn't that be more beneficial BEFORE we play against you! :)

Hey now! There's an idea..... a Janet Jackson! Wouldn't that be more beneficial BEFORE we play against you! :)

I'll post a list on Tuesday after the mail comes in and update it during the week. And no the video hasn't been edited. :wink:

Ice said:

You obviously know me too well. Are you sure you haven't seen the video already?

Back
Top Bottom