Tournament Creator
Congratulations to Damien "Damo" McAndrew tonight on a marvellous performance

In the Super League at Caboolture Damo went

Game 1 - 300
Game 2 - 221
Game 3 - 300

Series - 821

And he won all of his points to the disapointment of sub Gary Bernardin

From all of his fellow Association Challenge Team mates well done, heading into great form at the right time, and anyone who says he's peakig too early NEVER!

Also congratulations from Caboolture Bowl

PS. Damo also picked up a cool $1500 from his 2 300 games.

hey damo congrats again on the games they were both great to watch... too bad about the middle one... great bowling and keep it up... phillip and kirsten

That's huge Damo. Congratulations mate. =D> Now get Animal to provide you with a conducted tour of his Pro-Shop. You can't keep ALL the money you know!!;)

Cheers

Hi Damien that's awesome bowling,congratulations from everyone here at Mt Louisa Lanes,hope you can do it at the open=D>
Once again well done.
Judy Hunt:p

Well done Damien...Great achievement mate...Did you go to sleep for a game…:)

Congrats. to Damo - awesome - wish I had been able to bowl (NOT!!!) - nice present from the money board for you.

and to Nathan, Gary Bernardin is not a sub and has been in our team forever!

Flower

Awesome bowling Damo, a few eyebrow shots in the first perfecto, but the second one was guaranteed every shot! A very handy contribution by the board to the McAndrew nursery fund I would think ;)

Two great games, not to mention the series...it made for a good night of bowling! Well done once again.
(and yes, once I told him, Jagga was pleased that he was working ;) )

Damo

Awesome series mate and 2 x 300's in the mix. What a shame you didn't go back to back! Excellent achievement non the less.

Well done
Brad and Rachel

Damo I didn't realise you were going for your first one until the last ball of the tenth frame and the same for the 2nd!! Great Bowling Damo keep it up!! Maybe you can give me some tips hehe!!

Caity!!

Back
Top Bottom