Mitch Bird 300 & more high games @ Tweed!

Ben A

Not bowling anymore
Staff member
Congratulations to Mitchell Bird who bowled another 300 tonight on Lanes 1 and 2 at Coolangatta Tweed Tenpin. This is Mitchell's 3rd 300 in under 12 months. Mitch bowled the 300 with his Messenger 300 and picked up $1000 for his efforts.

Also, a continuation from last week, there were also a number of high 200 games. Steve Kable bowled a 278 which earnt him $100, John Williams 268, Jason Thompson 259.

The league also saw another three 900 scratch series bowled:

Mitchell Bird - 942
Jason Thompson - 931
Ben Allen - 901

To top of the night, there were 30 '200' games bowled (30 bowlers present) and the league average went up another 3 pins to 178. This is really great effort for the Sunshine Triples League.

Once again, congratulations Mitch for your 3rd 300, thank you to the Owners and Managers for the purchase of the Kegel, Scotty Fryer for helping us to set it up and also many thanks to the bowlers for bowling at Coolangatta Tweed Tenpin. :D

Good stuff Mitchell, hope some of this form carries over to twin Tour in a few weeks!!

Well Done Birdy I couldn't believe it when you sent me the message. So proud of you, shame I missed this one aswell. Keep up the awesome bowling.

Caity

Back
Top Bottom