Couple Quick Questions

M

MalevoLeNt

Hey, I'm new to this forum so heres a little about me:
Sex: Male
Average: 185 Game high: 245
Some questions:
I have only been bowling by myself, but recently I was asked by a friend to do a league with him and I want to bowl more often. I also want to get a new ball because the one I am using now is not good at all, and I got it for free. So I have some questions about this since I am not too experienced with new balls.

1- I am a lefty and I do a two-finger curve and I want to do a 3. I get special wholes drilled to help with the curve correct?
2- I currently use a 13 pound ball, would jumping up to a 15 be fine?
3- Does anyone recommend any online store to purchase from?
4- What brand do you think should be worth getting?
5- Following question one, if that is how you get a better curve (moving the wholes of the fingers to help curve it) how much would I know how to have them drilled. Mainly what ever is more comfortable for me?

Any information will be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advanced!
Ken

Hey Ken,

Two people of interest for you would be:-

George Frilingos - he's left handed and definately knows his stuff. He's very knowledgable and an exceptional bowler!

Also

Jason Belmonte - who bowls with two fingers and is a lovely person whom many aspire to be like. Both personally and professionally.

You can private message these guys by going to the "Members List" and chosing private message.

Their screen names are:

George is GeorgeF and Jason is Belmo

Hope this is of some assistance and good luck with the bowling in the future.

Brad and Rachel

All brands have their pro's and con's, it's up to you what you want to use. I personally rather Brunswick, Columbia 300 and Hammer over everything else, while other's would use Storm or Roto grip, ect. The choice is yours and yours only, it's your money your using to buy the balss with.

Back
Top Bottom