Country Cup 2009

Sorry if i havent been on here for a bit but if Hammer is coming back is it to late for me to be a late change? Im sure if i go see the doc for some good drugs it will be all good. Just a suggestion. In all honesty guys hope you have a ***** of a weekend because i wont be there and im jealous.

Deano

its actually not to bad holds up quit well for a few games considering the surface and everything. Very scorable and a shot there for everyone...

Has this pattern been dialled in for a while or is it going to be a new change, as we know it take a bit for them to come through.
If it has been in circulation what scores have you been throwing Ash?

Has this pattern been dialled in for a while or is it going to be a new change, as we know it take a bit for them to come through.
If it has been in circulation what scores have you been throwing Ash?

You just want to know if you need to clean the Mr Sheen off of your balls;) Bowling balls that is:p

Rob

Well at the moment I don't really have the best scores to go off because I've really not bowled well for quite some time but thats another story...

To answer your question yes it has been running for a bit so no problems there...
The scores well across the board we have a couple of people averaging 200, a few in the 180'-190's and the majority in the 170's. But the high games have been anywhere from 280-230 so like I said its scorable ;)

Sorry if i havent been on here for a bit but if Hammer is coming back is it to late for me to be a late change? Im sure if i go see the doc for some good drugs it will be all good. Just a suggestion. In all honesty guys hope you have a ***** of a weekend because i wont be there and im jealous.

Deano

You could always be Drink B***h if you want Deano ;)

Good luck to everyone bowling country cup.... Hope there are high games and ave up in albury..

Cheers Matt Hagley

why do people who throw the same line, and the same ball, year after year, without change, question the condition???

you have proven it doesn't matter whats put down, cause you do the same thing year after year

Good luck to all this weekend.

It would be nice if somebody could keep us up to date with some scores.

Liz

why do people who throw the same line, and the same ball, year after year, without change, question the condition???

you have proven it doesn't matter whats put down, cause you do the same thing year after year

Have you been having coffee with someone from Bendigo??

Rob

I dont throw the same for more than two frames in a row! Not from lack of trying, just because I cant do it! Will Pm you for some advise.;)

GOOD LUCK To all bowling Country Cup this Weekend. Hope all bowlers have a great time.
May the best teams win.
GO Midura, Shepp, and my OLD time Favorites Bendigo!!!!! Go get em GRANS.
OH and PAIGE no getting engaged on the weekend.
Good luck and hopefully some scores will be posted.
Ian and Yvonne..........

well i guess i will see you all their again yours truely Chris 1st(the bunny) 2nd (the lebbo) and now the 3rd (valvet) Hamilton

Good luck this weekend to all the competitors. Sorry I couldn't be there in person to be the target, but you're always welcome to take shots at me on Totalbowling.

GO BENDIGO !!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom