Congrats Lance Dyer & AMF Dandenong

Coconut

Firstly I would like to congratulate AMF Dandenong for going ahead with their win an Aus Open spot regardless of a poor turn out they still gave the two spots they had on offer....with only 8 bowlers turning out I think that is a great effort on Dandy's part. Nice to see a centre Manager supporting his bowlers...Well done Jim:D :D
Then a big congrats to Lance Dyer for winning the spot...well done mate I assume you got a few average points today;)
...must have been the healthy lunch choice you made yesterday (unlike some of us lol) Ooh by the way do you think you could share your secret....seems some of us haven't worked out how to beat Trotts yet but you have proved it is possible :rolleyes:

Well done Lance - a great effort. Good to see you didn't have the problems you had at Northcote... lol

Good on Dandy for still running the tournament even with only 8 bowlers... Seems like AMF can get it right sometimes... Highpoint were basically in the same boat with the Vic 150 rolloffs on Sunday, and they still went ahead too.

We're assuming Trotts came second????????? ;) ;)

Jane.

Wow I didnt know it was on, else i would have been there :confused: I guess we are out of the loop out here in the country y'all :p

Well done lance

Lance

Well Done

not bad after the way you bowled @ northcote, This is good to see and coming good at the right time for April 1st.

See you then if not before.

Rod

Hey Finchy,
Yeah managed 2 squeak into 2nd..phew thank goodness 2 spots were on offer.
Congrats to Lance..certainly a well deserved win..you were on fire mate.

Trotts

I would like to say a big thanks to AMF Dandenong for going ahead with the event. Only 8 entries, but paid out 1st 2. That is a great thing for the tournament bowlers. It was good nights fun, except the clowns in the bar, who had a little to much to drink (and they were not with any of the bowlers bowling the spot).

Great to get a cheap way into the AO, and even better practice. Was just the hit out l had been looking for.

Also great to finally beat Trotts over a series of games. Have managed to get him in the head to head stakes of late, but over a series, he has had the wood on me.

Hope to se more AMF centres taking the same approach, and helping the tournament scene out.

Regards
Lance

Back
Top Bottom