Congrats Kevin McRae for winning Columbia Youth Cup

LiTtLe_PrInCeZz

~ AUNTY FLICK MAN ~
I would like to say a hugh congrats to Kevin McRae for winning this years Columbia 300 Youth Cup at Geelong. This is Kevins first tournament win and im sure that it wont be the last.
Well done Kev, it was so great to watch. You bowled awesome dude.
Would like to say congrats to Chris Watson and Chris Barratt for finishing second and third. Well done guys. Also well done to everyone that bowled this weekend. It was a great weekend and it was heaps of fun.
Would like to say thank you to Barb for all her hard work over the weekend. As it couldnt have been easy doing it all yourself.
Thank you to the staff members at Geelong bowl for all there hard work. Making sure the lanes didnt break down.
Well done once again to all the bowlers and hope to see you all at next years Columbia 300 Youth Cup

Conrats to Kevin on his win in his first tourny,
To the 2 boys from the West, FANTASTIC, well done, you have made the guys in the East sit up and take notice of 2 fabulours bowlers who have to travel so far, dig deep into their pockets because they love the sport of tenpin bowling.
All that hard work has paid off, its not finished yet - Rachuig to come :smiley.php::smiley.php::smiley.php::bounce8:

congrats Kev, Well Done!!!!

Just told Nathan he's stoked for you mate. he cant wait to catch up with you and shake your hand (maybe September out at Orange)

cheers

the Shoey's

Well Done Kev

It was a fine display of bowling throughout the weekend on what can only be described as a very challenging pattern.

Id also like to congratulate my brother chris on coming 2nd. It was great to see you get up there for that spot so well done. And to Chris Barratt, yet another fine display of bowling from yourself and another top 3 finish. Good to see a WA 2, 3, 4 finish (something not normally seen).

I hoipe to see everyone back at Columbia Youth next year.

Matt

Congrats Kev
Awesome display of bowling buddy on Challenging pattern as matt says.
To Chris Watson another great result for you buddy and well bowled over the weekend.

Good on ya you 2 dollar bum you owe me more then a shout now at the paceway this thursday lol, champion mate see ya back at work

Ryan

Well done Kev on your fine victory. No longer just a champion of the future, you're there
now!!

Congratulations champ.

Web.

Good work Kev! bout time hahaha

knew it was coming sooner or later!

Where abouts can I check out the scores for the tourney?

Congrats Kevin on your win,that is such great news. Hopefully there will be many more victories to come.

Glen

Congrats. (poiter this is the correct spelling)
The bowling world is well and truly your oyster mate.
keep the wins coming.

Well done Kev! With a nice run at the Junior championships earlier in the year, this win just proves that you have what it takes to be a winner! Keep it up! I'm sure you'll be sick of your handshakes next Thursday Night! ;)

Well done Kev. One more win than your old man.Keep up the good work. Once you have won your first one,the rest keep coming.
Cheers Lovey

Well done Kev. One more win than your old man.Keep up the good work. Once you have won your first one,the rest keep coming.
Cheers Lovey

Geezz Steve give me a break , i did manage to win the Western open ( Grand Prix Blacktown 1985) at the age of 18years . Couldn't say as a junior because back then once we bowled in an adult event we lost our junior status

PS There happened to be a few champions of the sport in the field that weeked including Wenban ,Batson , Bradford and of course yourself ???

Now i feel better

Back
Top Bottom