Kevin McRae 299 game

eeyore

i would like to say a huge congrates to Kevin McRae for throwing a nice 299 game in league at Blacktown tonight. To bad the 10 stood up

Well done Kev, always new you would bet your brother to it.
It was great to watch.

Tiffani & Matt

Kevin Mcrae 299

Congratulations to Kevin Mcrae who bowled 299 in the Telstar doubles at blacktown tonight.Thats his personal best and im sure he will hit 300 in the not too distant future.Along with his brother matt and his father don,Theres no doubt that the Mcrae's are certainly talented bowlers.Well done once again :)

glen

eeyore said:
i would like to say a huge congrates to Kevin McRae for throwing a nice 299 game in league at Blacktown tonight. To bad the 10 stood up

Well done Kev, always new you would bet your brother to it.
It was great to watch and i'm sure the big 300 isn't far away and i hope we are there to see that.

Tiffani & Matt

awsome to see a team mate do that hope he can go one better at nats

Hey Kevin,

Congrats on your 299 last night.......Always remember that the only way Matt can beat you now is to throw a perfect game.

Keep up the good bowling.

Sandi And Felicity

Kevy!!

You are a little legend!! I know why the 10 pin stood up cause I wasnt there to watch!! Now Im just going to have to come down every Thursday night that your subbing..I cant imagine how you must be feeling right now.. Who were you bowling against??

I'm sure everyone in telstar doubles now knows what an amazing bowler you are...Definately runs in the family!! Don't go getting to high and average I still need my super sub!!

Love ya lots little bro

Lozza (maybe the "cockroach" is good luck for you)

Hey Kevin,

Ur a little legend. Well bowled. Its pritty bad that th 10 pin stood up but theres always next time. U will bowl one and when u do it will be a moment to remember.

:angel: Flick & Phill :angel:

Dear Kevy,

Congratulations on your 299 game last night well bowled as usual your a true McRae

Lets hope u reach the perfect game soon.

Oh and by the way go the LEFTY.

Love
Janelle

Not quite Glenno, he was bowling with me :) But after the night he had that game made it all worthwhile. Great to watch too. Well done Kev.

Sorry glen ur right he was too my apologies.I forgot that russell and i were bowling against you guys in the deferred match.I knew my memory is going on me now that im approaching 40 :(

Kevin was bowing against Brendon Duffy and Bronwyn Robinson.

Those damn McRae's !!! Always keep seeing that last name popping up all over the NSW results !!!

Anyways, congrats Kevin, and let you old man know that I really miss bowing against him ! And miss bowling in Telstar, so many great memories !!!

Jason Osborne

Hey Kevin

well done on bowling a 299 game. also well done on beating Matt

onces again well done.

;) Louise ;)

Re: Kevin Mcrae 299

Glen A said:
Congratulations to Kevin Mcrae who bowled 299 in the Telstar doubles at blacktown tonight.Thats his personal best and im sure he will hit 300 in the not too distant future.Along with his brother matt and his father don,Theres no doubt that the Mcrae's are certainly talented bowlers.Well done once again :)

glen
Well the Mcrae's produce another talent i agree with glen theses to boys are defently going to set the juniors alight unless they already are well done kevin and keep up the practice

Back
Top Bottom