CONGATULATIONS - Marissa Schulze

Shadows Fall

Prince of Darkness
I would like to congratulate Marissa Schulze on winning the 2008 Junior Sydney Cup.

This girl is an absolute champion in the making, and the bowling world is absolutely her oyster.

She is a really lovely person as well, which makes her success even more deserved.

Well done Missy, we all know how good you are, hopefully now you do too.

We're all very proud of you

Tubby and the Gang!!!

Congrats on the win Missy!!
Well done sista!!
I'm sure this will be one win of many too come..

Well done and good to see a NQ representative on the winner's podium. Hope to see you again in 2009 at the Classic.

Congratulations

Flower

Re: CONGRATULATIONS - Marissa Schulze

Well done Missy,we told you could do it, all the hard work you put in is starting to pay dividends.I hope now you will start to believe in your fantastic ability.
From the Grannies You go girl ;):p

OHHHHHHH MISSY UUUUUURRR SOOOOOOOO SSPECIAL

Congrats girlfriend what a weekend dropping ur gear off at the wrong bowl:D:D:p then realising and going back and getting it:wtf1::marsa37:

In all seriousness you are a star well done don't celebrate with to many Krispy Kreme's save 1 for me

Love Kerri and special G and the Kids xx

Missy, Missy, Missy... so you txt me saying sunday saying you bowled a 107 first game on the 2nd day and you got no hope of catching up?

yeah ok... whatever:p

and then you end up winning the thing...??

your one of my heros! hahahaha

Congrats girl! what a huge come back

proud:)

hope to catch up with you soon!

Brett

P.S seems you won money, my birthday is this thursday, thanks missy:)

Well done Missy truly deserved and the work that you have put in is really starting to pay off.

Congrats again

I would also like to congratulate the runners up Jess Seddon and Jodee Hayter you all bowled brilliantly.

Rach and Family

congrats missy
was fantastic to watch you bowl all weekend and you really did deserve the win
also congrats to jodes on coming third, bowled brilliantly too
keep it up the pair of you, great to see queenslanders making their mark
liam (milkdud :p)

Congrats Missy,

What a battle you had, it was amazing to see you battle it thru even with your lovely 107 game, but you never really gave up. Ask me for help, that wasn't going to happen being a none bowler. Yes the lovely taxi driver dropped our bowling stuff at the wrong centre, and today we managed to miss out flight from Sydney. Hmmmm think that was something to do with Missy and her shopping.

Would like to thank everyone at Campbelltown Bowls and to all the bowlers/families. Congrats to Jodie and Jess. Oh yes Chris congrats to you as well, see you at Suncity Open in November.

Well done, luv

From Mum

Back
Top Bottom