Georgya does it again!

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
www.mtbc.org.my

Aussie, Indonesian captures Under-12 titles

20th December, P.Jaya: Australia's bright future star, Georgya Britton and Indonesia's Adhiguna from Bandung, captured the Girl's and Open's Under-12 Masters titles of the 7th Milo International Junior All Stars Invitational Bowling Tournament Wednesday morning.

Britton, who competed in last year's tournament and failed to qualify, made amends by capturing her second international title since taking up the sport 4 years ago. The 12-year-old from Sydney, Australia won her first international title when she was crowned champion in the 2005 Shalin Cup here in Malaysia.

The champion had a moderate start in third but gain some ground to trail pace-setter, Stacy Lian of Singapore in second at the halfway mark. When the leader suffered a poor game in the fourth, Britton took advantage knocking down 160 and 190 in her fourth and fifth games to take over the lead.

Another strong 190 in her final game sealed the sweet victory for the Aussie with a 6-game total of 1069 while Stacy Lian settled for second with 1003, 66 pins adrift. Sukan Teras trainee from Perak, Fatin Azmira of Malaysia came home third with 961.

Up and coming bowlers take note...... If you want to succeed, don't think or talk about it, just do it!

Well done Georgia, your future is looking great!

Good luck to Belmo and Stephen Reynolds for tomorrows final

Attachments

• GU12_winners.jpg
    GU12_winners.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 101
Congratulations of a fabulous effort Georgia!! Fantastic to see the young bowlers in Australia taking on the world!! Keep the wins coming Georgia...well done! It won't be long before you own the world!! :)

Kyles & Lacky

hey great bowling Georgya..congrats on bringing it home for the aussie's again, there is no telling what the future hols for you..

keep up the great work!!

congrats georgya im sure u will go very far bowling.............. keep up the good work

patty

Georgya, Georgya, Georgya,

WELL DONE SWEETIE!!! I am so proud of you! You really deserve everything you have ever gained from this sport. You work so hard every week and its really paying off! You just keep showing em who's boss! Keep up the great bowling my lil gangsta and I hope you have a great Christmas.

Love always T-Unit xox

Hey well done Georgya you little gansta

We are so proud of you hunny bun

Hugs and kisses
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan
xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo

Back
Top Bottom