**COMPETITION**

Well well well Ladies and Gentlemen - the time has come to announce the winners of the competition .. though I know it is early I have decided to call it quits now.

The answer : it's actually a bowling ball that has been destroyed by fire ...

Since a few people got it right, we have a tiebreaker question.

These people are eligible for the tiebreaker :

philby
bundybear
josie

The next question ..

What type of bowling ball is it ?

Hint : the clue is in the first post !!

Happy Guessing !!!

The rules here ... no-one but there people are allowed to answer this question - please play fair everyone .. I know someone has already seen the answer and posted it here but I have since got rid of the evidence ..

ps - if someone wants to spoil this I will have no hesitation in banning their ass ...

Graham tough question but i think the ball is a old rubber bowling ball possibly a Manhattan (my first ball) Plus call it sour grapes but i did get the question right first everybody else just copied me
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif
Anyway let me know when i win haha

It is obvious that it is a bowling ball if u look at the center discolouration. But the problem now is which one
icon_rolleyes.gif

AND THE WINNER IS : BUNDYBEAR

The ball is in fact a Brunswick Rhino T2. Phil destroyed this poor ball by placing it on top of a bonfire in his yard and that was the result.

Congratulations !!

Where was the clue in the first post ? Well if you followed the link to Phil's website - you can hardly miss it.

Yes Philby you did guess it correctly first - but as was clearly stated - whoever guessed it correctly went into a tiebreaker. It was not first person wins.

Congratulations Bundybear - please email me at [email protected] and we will make arrangements for your prize.

Thanks to everyone who entered !!

Look out for more contests like this in the future. If you would like to donate a prize for a competition (and in the meantime getting some exposure for your business) please email me.

ALSO A BIG THANK YOU TO PHIL FROM KEGGLER SOFTWARE FOR SUPPORTING THIS COMPETITION .. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RUNNING BRACKETS AT YOUR NEXT TOURNAMENT - PLEASE SEND PHIL AN EMAIL AT [email protected]

I forgot to mention that I do have family still bowling so the bowling bag would no go astray
icon_razz.gif

Back
Top Bottom