*** COMPETITION RESULTS ***

well .. you are right - i didnt sayit back then .. but I am now .. ONE GUESS ONLY FOLKS - so make it count.

Cheers

I think its a magnified look at ball plug?
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif

There are only a couple of days left in this competition :

Answer before Saturday - that's when we will announce the winners (if there are any
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
)

i think it is ball plugging!!!

by the way, I don't want the voucher on the slight chance I do win, I'll be happy to donate it to the QLD junior assoc for them to raffle or something similar like that.

Ladies and Gentlemen ..

It has come time to announce the winner .. and I am pleased to announce that THERE WAS A WINNER !!!!

The answer to the question - what is the following picture : well ... see for yourself ...

companswer.jpg

The picture is a picture of the skin of a cane toad. I made the picture black and white so that it would be harder to guess.

So congratulations must go the winner ... and that person is Bean !!! Bean has won the lovely prize of a $100 gift voucher which can be used towards the purchase of a new ball (or bag I guess)

Congratulations Bean : please email me at [email protected] to arrange your prize.

Thanks to all those that participated, and mostly thanks to Brenton Davy at Beginner To Pro Shop http://www.beginnertopro.com
beg2prologo.gif

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

How cool, Thanks Graham and thanks to Brenton for prize.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I think everyone should go and have a look at Brentons web-site next time they are thinking of buying new equipment.
icon_biggrin.gif

well done bean, makes for a great BIRTHDAY now!!(oops i shouldn't told everyone hey
icon_biggrin.gif
) well done to brenton and graham keep up the good work.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom