*** COMPETITION RESULTS ***

Graham

Staff member
Okies .. try again shall we ..

I didn't expect 6 people to get it right straight away .. so to save us havnig to resort to a tiebreaker heres another one.

Beginner To Pro Shop (http://www.beginnertopro.com has kindly offered a $100 voucher to use towards the purchase of a new bowling ball for the winner of this competition.

beg2prologo.gif

RULES
1) There is two week grace period from tonight - if more than one person answers correctly before Saturday November 24th, there will be a tiebreaker question.
After Saturday November 24th, it will be first correct answer wins.

2) In order to win, the person must post their reply here. If you are not registered on the forum we suggest you do so if you want to win. IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR PASSWORD CLICK HERE TO HAVE IT SENT TO YOU VIA EMAIL.

Anyway - here is the question - and good luck !

What is the item in the following picture ?

newcomp.jpg

GOOD LUCK (AND DONT ALL OF YOU GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME)

Could it be a crocodile ? Or som other reptilian creature?

Steve

Seems strange enough, but it is possible it could be a silver coin.. eg. 5,10,20,50 cent piece. That is my answer.

Thanks to those that have replied so far ..

some good answers - some not so good !! hehe

Keep the answers coming !!!

Remember if it sounds too stupid to be true .. it probably is correct !!

ok I have tried to put a little bit of thought into this ... could it be plugging.
icon_confused.gif

Regardless of what it actually is, it needs to see a doctor and get some cream
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Well Graham, you didn't say if we could have more than one guess, so since my "frog spawn" probably isn't right, I reckon it looks like the lambs brains I used to force my kids to eat when they were babies (horrible mother I was - LOL). No wonder they used to spit it back at me - LOL. But, whatever it is. I agree it needs to see a doctor, or maybe I need to see an eye doctor????
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom