Commonwealth youth squad

B

Bulow

just wonderin who u think will make the top ten in the boys and girls at the roll offs comming up next week end? my tips are:

boys:
stephan cowland
jay bryson
michael craig
dean judd
matt kanafa
ian phelan
brady pirie
stephan reynolds
matt sing
marc triulcio

girls:
jess lawrence
jess mcginty
sam fisher
bianca flanagan
cassie staudinger
sylvia wilson
kara triulcio
emma tubb
kelly young
hayley donnelly

we all know that everyone who is goin in it has an equal chance of making the top ten but these are my predictions.

I think there are a select few in there who will almost definetely be picked in the team, I think it helps alot if your name is Stephen Cowland or Cassie Staudinger, if these two arent picked id be quite suprised.

The other two, who knows, I guess we will find out!

EDIT: When I say selected I mean out of the top 10, I realise this weekend is pinfall top 10.

No list would be complete without Anthony Morrell. The guy just won Victorian State Masters. Theres no way you can rule him out.

Later Da Cowman!

Hey Josh,
Great list !! Nice to see my name up there -(I'll be trying my best but there are some really great bowlers on that list) but you missed your own name - you would have to be on my list along with Steve Cowland - but you missed Marnie Britton in the girls - she is not to be underestimated - she is bowling extremely well - especially on the synthetic lanes & I think she'll be up there in that top ten. Should be a good weekend of bowling - see you there...

What about Tracey Madden... she is my no 1 bet to make the team... Good luck to everyone that has been selected to try out and those who are unfortunate not to make the side you should be honoured that you got selected for the trials. Its an achievement in its self

I heard Ben McLoughlin from WA is rolling off, no doubt he will make the squad, hes a natural from what I have seen

I'll be at the bowl this weekend checking out everyone's game..If anyone would like to come up and talk about ANYTHING please feel free to introduce yourself and have a chat about bowling or whatever.
If you don't know what I look like just ask Peter Coburn to point me out.

Wayne

Graham are you trying to scare them away? :p hehe just kidding

Stephen Cowland
Anthony Morrell
Stephen Reynols

Bianca Flanagan
Cassie Staudinger

Those are my picks, and yes I know there cant be 3 in the boys, but I cant decide.

I dunno who Id pick but I just wanna say best of luck to everyone speshly Cow, Mikel, Reynolds, Marnie, Dee, Sammy, Kelly Foreman, Jess M, Lexi, Fiona and Kara.
Have fun guys...

Good Luck and high scoring,
Jen.

just want to wish my good friends kelly young, cassie and steve reynolds the best of luck...........even though u all will make it easily take care and talk soon

Good on you cassie, steve and steve, sam, kelly young and mikel!!!

These guys dont need luck, its got nothing to do with it, they will make it for sure.... i look up to all of you.... :) ;) 8) :D :) :p :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Good on you cassie, steve and steve, sam, kelly young and mikel!!!

These guys dont need luck, its got nothing to do with it, they will make it for sure.... i look up to all of you.... :) ;) 8) :D :) :p :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Back
Top Bottom