Coaching - talent ID program Gail Torrens

I am holding a 10 session talent ID coaching program in a Brisbane Centre for the first 12 applicants to apply.

The sessions will be run on a Monday evening on these dates:

1.9/5/05
2. 23/5/05
3. 6/6/05
4. 20/6/05
5. 11/7/05
6. 18/7/05
7. 1/8/05
8. 8/8/05
9. 22/8/05
10. 12/9/05

The program will include - charting, gym work, technique enhancements, sparing, mental skills and tournament play strategies and matching your equipment and technique to the lane in play.

If you would like to attend please contact me with your details. Preference given to older juniors and youth players. Your personal coach is invited to attend so that you may continue techniques after the program, if you are currently being coached.

TBAQ is making my services available on other dates at various centres on the Gold Coast and Brisbane areas. Please contact TBAQ or respond by email to [email protected] if you would like to book a clinic or a talent ID Program as above.

Best wishes for a high scoring 2005

Gail Torrens Grad.Dip. (Elite Sports Coaching)

Coaching - Talent ID Program

The program now has 8 booked in. An amazing response. If you require further information please email direct to [email protected]. You will need to quote your phone contact numbers - email address and mailing address.

Venue and other details will be announced to those applicants who are interested. If you are applying you will need to attend all 10 sessions as each session dovetails to the next.

If these dates do not suit you - please contact TBAQ with your details and we will endeavour to start another program off with Qld Mentor coaches in attendance running this exact same program.

Best wishes
Gail

Back
Top Bottom