Chloe shoots her new high 4 game series!!!

doorey

Would like to Congratulate Chloe for shooting her new high 4 game series tonight in Top Dollar Double League at Belconnen.

Her games were 222,275,256,234 for a total of 987. Won't be long and you will crack the 1000 series.

Bad luck in the 2nd game...Chloe had the front 9 then left the 7 pin and spared it and left 6 pins for a 275.

Well done Chloe....you rock !!

Proud of you hon!

Love Mum,Dad and Nathan xoxox

Lol actually it wasn't XD

I was using good ol' Rowey's Jynx :p

1st game I bowled with it was a 279.. haha and everyone says its the ****tiest ball ever :p

Chloe Chloe Chloe,

275? r u kidding me girl? you didnt txt me again!

gosh i have some complaining to do to you!

proud of you!!!!!!!!!

1st game I bowled with it was a 279.. haha and everyone says its the ****tiest ball ever :p

I just said it was an ugly ball haha. Nice bowling Chloe it was great to watch, bowling 980 is a great achievement of its own but bowling it on 1 and 2 is even better.

I'm sure there will be many more where this came from in the future, maybe next week you should try one of them storm balls and it might give you the extra 13 :p

Craigy

It might have been the crappiest when a certain lefty was using it...;)

CONGRATAMULATIONS CHLOE! Incredibly proud of you champ :) Keep on throwing the big one's. It's always good to hear of you achieving your goals one-by-one just about every single week you bowl, but it's even BETTER when I hear that you're achieving them with a certain somebody's bowling ball (gives you bragging privileges). Haha kidding, but keep it up!

Hooroo

Rowey :p

P.S This ball is underrated...I loved it!

yay
me thinks chloe is a legend.
i agree with brett.
no text; gosh slack.

this girl right here.
is australias future in bowling.
i'm so proud of you bub.

love bec.
xo

Back
Top Bottom