Congratulations Craigy

~Mrs STORM~

Revless Wonder...
I would just like to personally congratulate Craigy who blew his chance of a new PB tonight...
After shooting games of 255 220 244 for the first three, the 4th game of the night unfolded a bit like this...
Frame 1: 7-10, scout the ten, spare. Easy.
Frames 2-11: 10 in a row...
At this point all that was needed was one last strike to earn a new high game of 290, a new high series for 3 and finally crack 1000 for 4. Do you all think this could happen? Not at all...12th shot went down the gutter!
Onya Sonya...so, for the night he ended up with 255 220 244 280. A very nice 999/4 and missed getting a new HG by 10 pins...

So congratulations mate! Nice bowling...
Although I am not sure whats more funny...this or the cold 8-10 for a 298 ;)
HaHaHa...

Jen

P.S. The fact that he is currently experiencing a slight hand injury has no direct affect on this what so ever

Wow, nice work craigy! Your racking up all these great memories to tell the grand kids when the power goes out. Maybe its time to change to some real gear?
:p

You're now on the waiting list to be my hero Craigy..

Nice work dud.. oops, i mean dude! hahaaha:p :p :p

Yeah good on you craigy!!! it was so funny to watch! bad luck on missing out on your 1000 series though... but just think you now have a 220 average! just have to keep that one up! then we can beat them all! haha

HAHA.... onya craigy!

love ya work! just as good as my to Gutter spares at SA cup( both in the frist frame)

Ash

Back
Top Bottom