Calling all RMIT Students/Bowlers

jason_85

Hey Guys,

I am looking to form a team of RMIT students/bowlers to take part in the Southern University Games this July.

The games will be held in Bendigo over four days, at a cost of $300 per person, which includes the trip there and back, accomodation, 3 dinners and event fees. Also some RMIT merch.

Ten Pin has been reintroduced this year into the games, hence the number of teams taking part will decide if the event takes off or not.

So, if any of you fantastic people are currently students at RMIT, and would like to take part in this University Sports Event please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cut-off date for applications will be 12th May.

Looking forward to your immediate replies!!!:D

Cheers.

Jason.N

Hey Guys,

I am looking to form a team of RMIT students/bowlers to take part in the Southern University Games this July.

The games will be held in Bendigo over four days, at a cost of $300 per person, which includes the trip there and back, accomodation, 3 dinners and event fees. Also some RMIT merch.

Ten Pin has been reintroduced this year into the games, hence the number of teams taking part will decide if the event takes off or not.

So, if any of you fantastic people are currently students at RMIT, and would like to take part in this University Sports Event please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cut-off date for applications will be 12th May.

Looking forward to your immediate replies!!!:D

Cheers.

Jason.N

*UPDATE*

Additional information can be found at the website below:

http://www.launch.rmit.edu.au/southern_games.html

Also Cut off date is 21st May, 2010

As mentioned on the website, the good faith fee of $100 will be returned if the participating students meet all the set guideline during and after the game.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Jas.

Back
Top Bottom