Caboolture Invitaional and Invitaional H'Cap Masters Winners!

ASZ01 - As One

Well what a day it has been for our Aspley Juniors. \\:D/

Caboolture Invitational Masters was bowled today and We would like to congratulate our daughter Taya Reggars on winning the Invitational Open Masters bowling a 201.4 average and going through all the way un-defeated. Also a big congratulations to Katie Kroehnert on being runner up. She bowled very well. And to Adam Campbell for taking out the male Invitational Open Masters for the boys with Aaron Midgley being runner up.

What a champ you are g-unit (aka Patrick Rahilly) for taking out the Invitational H'Cap Masters also bowled today. You are a CHAMP. And for the girls a big congratulations goes to Nadia Beninca for winning the girls Invitational H'Cap Masters.

So congratulations to all our Aspley bowlers, winners and bowlers alike. And a special congratulations to our daughter Taya. =D>

Mum and Dad :eek:nfire:

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY FELLOW STATE TEAM GOLD MEDALIST KATIE YOU LITTLE CHAMP! YOU BOWLED SO WELL TODAY BABY GURL! IM SO PROUD OF YOU. 2 YEARS IN A ROW SECOND GOOD EFFORT.

And to my Littlest BABY SHANNON POULITSAS congrats on ur 2nd place "I Love You" :p

Congrats Taya,
I will have to show everyone at bowling the photo miffy sent me of you and your trophy and see what they say;) ... Maybe we can compare our caboolture Masters trophy's?

Jodee SPICER-HAYTER

Well TAYA, how did you hold up bowling today at the two Masters. One at Milton for the Brisbane Area Masters, and second at Caboolture for the Invitational. Alot of games so CONGRATULATIONS for averaging what you did.

KIM SPICER-SUNA

Congratulations to Katie!! You bowled your brains out girl!! 2 years in a row!! Well i hope you had fun!!

Congratulations Taya on winning you bowled really well!!

Congraulations Nadia go girl!!

Luv Caity!! XOXO

Congrats to

Taya: Congrats! Well bowled taya, well deserved win

Adam: Congrats man, just carry those scores to eccc:p

Patrick: What a champ man, great bowling

Congrats to all the other place getters

Brett

And Random Shoe 99 strikes again!!
That Stammer stuff must be working like a dream ;)
Well Done!!

Random Shoe 86

Is this a real event?
Is there a list of who bowled it?
I have never heard of it before? How do you get invited??
Wasn't the state Masters the real Tournament to bowl in today?
Why would they hold an event like this at the same time?

Because the Caboolture Invitational Masters is a Junior event for bowlers under 18 years of age. These bowlers cannot bowl in the Adult State champs. It's been around for many years, I bowled it as a junior a few years ago.

Congratulations Taya, very well bowled.

Congrats to all other place getters too.

Well done to all....

Congrats to Katie on your second place honey, you really pushed hard!
Nadia it wont be long before your giving them a run for their money in the scratch masters. You have come a long way.

Patty, Patty, Patty,
You are all muscles buddy, we are so proud of you and can't wait to smash you (oh, sorry we mean kiss you) when we see you next. Way to go little dude you are awesome \\:D/

And last but not least
Big, huge, massive, gigantic, mammoth, giant, colossal, titanic, enormous congratulations to our little baby sister and Aunty Taya Reggars for kicking bootae and going through un defeated. You so deserved this win and we are so happy for you as we know how much this meant to you. Words cannot express how proud we are of you. You just keep going from strength to strength and as Belmo said just keep believing and you will get there.
Keep up the fantastic efforts (so you can keep shouting dinner LOL) yum, yum, yum
Love ya babe HEAPS and HEAPS
Brad, Rachel, Nicola, Shontay and Khynan :silly:

Taya (just tagging onto Bro & Rach's sign in)
Well done, I was so excited when Bro rang to tell me.
You did good and I'm very proud of you also
Love your big sis Kel xxooxxoo

Hi Everyone :)
Aspley Juniors have done us PROUD
just a update on Caboolture Invitational H'Cap Masters
BOYS: 1st Patrick Rahilly ( Elite Juniors/High Rollers)
2nd Shannon Poulitsas (Haros' Juniors/Haros' Doubles)
3rd Ben Johns (Mondayitis)
Girls 1st Nadia Beninca (Elite Juniors)
3rd Kristina Ney (Haros' Juniors)
Girls Open Masters 1st Taya Reggars (Haros' Triples/Aspley Singles)
2nd Katie Kroehnert (Elite Juniors)
Very Well Done to all of you from MANAGEMENT and STAFF :multi:

P.S.

In addition, HUGE congrats to da man Shannon Poulitsas on your second place.

Love ya buddy xoxo
Must've been our cheering LOL ;)

With permission from the Haros' league committees:

CONGRATULATIONS & WELL DONE
to our own Haros' bowlers....

Girls Open Masters winner ~ TAYA REGGARS

Boys Invitational Masters ~ 2nd place SHANNON POULITSAS

Girls Invitational Masters ~ 3rd place KRISTINA NEY

The committees of each league are extremely PROUD of your achievements over the last 3 weekends.........\\:D/

Geez ASPLEY bowlers are CHAMPS!!!

A huge congratulations to my bowling partner PATTI for taking out the masters, what a champ. You must have bowled 59 strikes in one frame like I told you ;) Awesome effort!

Also congratulations to Taya for winning the masters, what an awesome average to have over the games.

Nice work Deano for coming 3rd in the Open Masters too, what a huge effort!

And to Katie and Nadia, congratulations guys its nice to see you two getting your names up there once again! You girls are awesome!

Congratulations also to Ben, Shannon, and Kristina. You guys are legends!

Kylie

Just a little note from my mummy to the Aspley Juniors:

Well done and congratulations to all the Aspley Juniors. Dave and I are so proud of each and every one of you. Keep up the good bowling!

Cindy and Dave

TAYA!!!! WOOOOO, you know what i have to say
id like to also congradulate aspley bowler Jeffrey Gortmans for being the first to be knocked out LOVE YA MATE :p, that was a good effort, and thx for your support bro :D

I just want to say one more congratulations to Dean for coming 3rd in the Open Masters!! Well bowled but i still have never seen anyone leave a 2,6,7 and then to top it off the next frame you got a 7,10!! You were unlucky that game!!

Luv Caitlin!!

Back
Top Bottom