Caboolture Area Invitational Masters Results

ladykitchener

Congratulations to Hayli Mazzoni and Craig McCloskey who were the winners of the Caboolture Area Invitational Masters.

Hayli won from Cassie Fagg

Alex Winch went into the final with Craig McCloskey without a loss.

Craig won the first block so a repocharge was required. It went down to the last frame with Craig winning.

Well done to all bowlers who participated in the championships and the Masters.

Well done to all bowlers who bowled today, especially Hayli and Craig but also to Alex and Cassie. Some great bowling was showcased.

Thanks also to Caboolture Bowl for putting this event on so well, and thanks to all those who helped with the lane draws etc.

btw Laura will it be vegetable or canola oil next time :?: :D

Congrats Haylz and Craig !! But also congrats CASSIE you little champ :lol: and Alex, seems like it turned out to be a great tournament !!

:twisted: Mandii :twisted:

Haylz and Craig....well done guys, thats a top effort...its a damn shame i wasnt there to cheer ya's on..but im sure you both deserved it....and to cassie and alex..congrats on coming in second...theres nuthin wrong with that! Keep up tha excellent bowling guys!

:twisted: tiffany-jade :twisted:

Also a congrats to the 3rd place getters, i believe one was Amanda Frost ?? Not to sure .. maybe someone could fill me in !! but anyways congrats to them ..

:lol:

The 3rd place getter for the boys was young Jason Bates. he bowled so well to get 3rd. he bolwed his highest game of 277.

so well done to Jason bates. and also to Amanda Frost for there efforts to get 3rd place.

:D :D :D :D CONGRATS! HAYLI!!!! U GO GIRL! :cry: TO BAD THAT I MISSED IT THOUGH! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom