300 for Strazz

Wafe

Congratulations to Simon Strasburg who bowled a 300 today in the Caboolture Invitational Masters.. he also came through to win it also

also congrats to Hayli Mazzoni for winning the girls division..

strazz going of again alway there to take it away, awsome bowling, c u at the sydney cup

Congrats strazz, bout time u got a recognised 300, even though its about ur 7th ish. Keep them coming mate, sydney cup isnt too far away
See ya round

Simon Strasburg 300

Just Like to Congratulate Strazz On Bowling a 300 game today at caboolture in the masters on lanes 1 and 2,
Well Done, about time you bowled a sanctioned one! :D

Great Stuff!

Aslo Like To Congratulate Hayli-Jenna Mazzoni on winning the masters (look Hayli i spelt it right NO E!) lol!!
and Strazz for winning the masters!

Re: Simon Strasburg 300

Congratulation Strazz............................ :)

congrats bro,

you deserve it and you finally did it sanctioned, there will be many more of those 300 to come, congrats on winnin masters and congrats to my sis hayli as well :D

Hey
Congrats Strazz! Nice to see...
Also congrats to yourself and Hayli on winning Caboolture
Keep up the great bowling.

Jen

Hey Strazz,

Well done buddy, it's about bloody time!!!
Also congrats to Daniel on 2nd

AND

Big cheers for Hayli on taking out the girls masters. Not to go without mention is Katie (Aspley) you did really well sweety, I'm sure we'll be seeing your face in many more finals :D

Well done to all :silly:

Well Done to Simon and Hayli for winning masters today :cool:

Must be a bf/gf thing..dating and wining masters!!

Well done to you both and congratulations Simon for your impressive 300 game.

ALSO well dont to KATIE from ASPLEY for comming 2nd in the girls and to MUCKERT for coming 2nd in the boys.

Well done to all!

Taya

Congrats Strazz, nice to see from such a funny bloke!! Keep up the good work and congrats to both you and Hayli for winning!!! See ya at Sydney Cup!

Dion

Way to Go Strazz....Wade tells me it was a ditch tho ha ha ha

And my gurl Hayli...champion as always

See you soon

Braddles

Bout bloody time Strazz :p

Nah mate, congrats on ya 1st sanctioned 300 and winning the invitational! and you too Hayley, well done.

BTW, i never got to say how much fun Shield was this year, and what you and Ham did for the team (and me) was awesome! Thanks for making my last year for NT so much fun!

Cheers,
BJ :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom