Bundy Open Masters 2007 Champions

beynon

Total Bowler
I'd like to congratulate Josie Sommers on her 3rd year in a row as the Bundy Masters Ladies Champion and Andrew Stedman for winning the Bundy Masters Male Champion. Hi 5!! Great bowling Josie and Andrew and well done for those who competed. :)

Yes
it was a completely awesome event that, was very close close finish for the ladies. the men of course did a great job of bring out some great scores, well done to Ayla for for bowling a high game of 236 well done very proud of you!

I didnt really think it was that close for the women when my mum josie won by 120 pins and was leading from the second block. When you finish with a 186 average and the second highest lady finishes with a 174 its not close at all. Great work andrew knew you would win its about time when you have been runner up for 3 years in a row.

yes wasnt that close but it doesnt really matter. Andrew averaged 195 for the event, altho it took 4 games to get somethn decent ( but we wont go there will we andy haha)

Well done Josie. It takes alot of effort and hard work to win 3 times in a row. Hope to see you at Aspley for State. Keep up the good bowling.

Congratulations to you both Steady and Josie
from a former Bundy Masters Champion
Will have to catch up sometime soon cheers from Steve
Maybe Pete from Bundy Bowl can organise a tournament for all the Bundy Masters Winners

Back
Top Bottom