South Queensland State Champs Open Masters

The Spanner

Tenpin's Jamie Lyon
Congratulations to Brian Pilkington and Alicia Meads for their respective wins in the 2007 South Queensland Open Masters tournaments.

Brian beat Tony Hamilton 2-0 in the final. Alicia beat her sister Rebekah by the same scores.

3rd. Darrin Comrie Fiona Pilgrim
4th. David Turnage Kylie Lack
5th. Brian Looby Kimberley Rose Haining
6th. Andrew Christopher Taya Reggars

All the scores from the day will be posted later.

Congratulations to the winners.

Congratulations to everyone that bowled. A big congratulations to Brian and Alicia on their wins. Well done guys!!

Kyles

Great Bowling Everyone glad we were there to see it all ;)

A special CONGRATULATIONS to
Alicia on her great effort today and top bowling from you as well Bec, also
well done Ann :p

To finish off we would like to say Congrats to Darrin Comrie and Taya on their awesome bowling for their first State Masters good work.

Leon and Gloria.

Well...What a day. Today would have to be the BEST masters I have ever bowled.

Well done to all the bowlers who made the final especially on the women's side. You ladies are an awesome bunch and it was a pleasure to be apart of the final with you all.

Alicia...You are one awesome bowler who has come a very long way. Well done on your win today and as for you Miss Bec...You certainlly didnt disgrace yourself. You bowled extremely well and didnt go down without a fight. Thats the type of bowling we all like to watch.

Darrin Darrin Darrin...I think you deserve my slice of chocolate cake LOL. I always told you that you should do more tournaments like this because its very clear that you are a CHAMP. You bowled extremely well for your first major masters event and i'm sure there will be many more to come.

My fellow Dirty Bomber...You are truely something. It was so good to look at you bowling there today and knowing that I have the honour of bowling with you EVERY WEEK! You stayed so calm throughout the whole event and you really did do us proud. Just make sure you bowl this good in Rachuig as well.

And last but not least Pilko...I haven't really spoken to you that much before but have heard what a fighter you are when it comes to an event like this. Well done on your win today. It was great to watch.

Taya

P.S Thank-you ladies for looking out for me today and making my first final one to remember.

Well done to Alicia you bowled well all weekend and today you showed you are back from having time off, and also well done to Pilko considering he was thinking of having a day off from bowling today:p
You guys were just way too good today.

Also well done to Bek, you have been bowling some good scores last weekend and now this weekend.

Well done also to my great mate Fiona for coming third, sorry to have not been able to bowl the champs with you this weekend, but I am sure we can team up next year.

Well done to Alicia - you are tearing it up at the moment. Good to see a bit a healthy sibbling rivalry.

Congrats to Pilko on taking out the males and back luck DB3!!

Awesome effort from everyone else and special congrats to Darrin "Rubicks"Comrie on a very nice 3rd place. Also to Taya YOU ROCK, you're gonna find it hard to walk through doors for the next week or so with your current form (don't get too much of a head swell)

Well done again to all and a special shout out to Mr Looby - way to go young fella ;)

Brad and Rachel

Well done Pilko, Tony, Alicia, Bec and everyone else!

This was my first tournament for 7 years since coming back to bowling last year and I must say that it was a great buzz to be surrounded by some great bowlers and great bowling!!! So thanks to all.

Also must say thank you to all the organisers for the day. Marto in particular I noticed showed great enthusiasm helping make it a great day.

Finals Scores. In the best of 3 finals series the scores were as follows:

Women
Alicia Meads 218 & 238..........Rebekah Meads 214 & 177

Men
Brian Pilkington 268 & 259......Tony Hamilton 231 & 223

The first and second round scores may be downloaded here.

Attachments

• Open Masters 2007.xls
    166 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom