Brisbane Area Masters

traceyh

Congratulations to Joanne and Steven on winning the Brisbane Area Masters today at Aspley. It was a great tournament overall and I would like to congratulate all the winners over the two weekends. Thank you to Aspley bowl both control staff and all the staff behind the scenes. Special thanks to Mrs Weir and all the tournament offices for a great tournament.

On a personal note, I would like to thank Kelsey Duncan for his expert coaching and assisting Aaron over the last few months. To Murray & Narelle Rapp and Maree Duncan thank you for all your support and the great efforts you do behind the scenes getting all the kids together so everyone can bowl and enjoy the experience.

Yay Johanna congrats you have worked for this and it is paying off congrats also to Rocky everything is coming together and the results are amazing.

Congrats to Steve so determined and the results are in this weekend congrats again.

Congrats to all runners-up and all those that won various categories and events over the two weekends.

Rach

Little Bird tells me Shaun Patord and Hayden Hanskie did pretty well, congrats boys.

See you soon :)Lynn and Richard

Back
Top Bottom