Brett ( grinny1 ) Accident...

renta

Brett just a get well mate....

It seems Brett had a tangle wiyh a ladder & spun his ankle on his down to the deck.
everything snapped & broken.....
From what I have been told it was UGLY !!!!
Looks like a long recovery period for him.......

So get it right before you start bowling again...

Just a short note to all who sent their concerns for Brett, thank you. But I am sorry to say that he is back in hospital with an infection. He will be going under the knife today and will be laid up for over a week while the doctors make sure that the infection doesn't take hold. It is a set back that has knocked Brett around a lot.

Sue

ouch , I dont know brett but i hope he gets well soon, post hospital infections are more the common now a days, it like they dont clean them like they use to.

nope everything goes well

Sue, my thought's go out to you both.Here is hoping all goes well with brett and he home soon for a quick recovery.

Jeanette

Hi all,

Brett is now out of hospital. The doctors were being over protective with the small infection that he had (thanks heaps!!). Scared the sh*t out of us, thinking it might have been one of those superbugs that take ages to get rid of, if you're lucky!! Not that he's out of the woods with that yet, but at least he is home where he belongs!!

Sue

I would like to thank everyone for their best wishes and many thanks to Dandy 3s for the card hopefully i get out of hospital this weekend but back in again in a few weeks for 2 plates to be removed
again thanx to all for their support
Brett

Back
Top Bottom