Box Hill Closes in Less Then A WEEK

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
Box hill bowl closes down in less then a week and can't wait to bowl there on the wednesday the day it closes. will be nice to bowl in it 1 last time so yeh can't wait.
Bye Bye Box Hill
Chris Castle

Yea tru it would b good 2 bowl there one last time but i have thins 2 do on wednesday. It will b sad 2 see it go :( Good bye box hill.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

LiTtLe_PrInCeZz said:
Question: Y is Box Hill closesin down anyway?
Cheers
Felicyti Murphy
Sorry Felicyti,we can't tell you the REAL TRUTH about why Box Hill is really closing down.. we might get sued by some BIG BAD WOLF :rolleyes:

Gday all...

Yes box hill is closing, how many are interested in all getting together at around 8pm and making a 'game' of it?

Ill compile a list,

Alex (I know he will definately be up for it!!!)
Myself

Dont be shy guys, put your name down. Chaddy Boys?

Cheers!

tonx said:
Gday all...
Yes box hill is closing, how many are interested in all getting together at around 8pm and making a 'game' of it?
Ill compile a list,
Alex (I know he will definately be up for it!!!)
Myself
Dont be shy guys, put your name down. Chaddy Boys?
Cheers!
Yea i will be in..we are having our final :drinking:eek:n Sunday at 6,everyone invited :cool:

On that note You know what I've just realised Alex..... I've only got 2 more days of bowling at Box Hill to bowl a 300 and be the only female to have done it at Box Hill.

It would be a record that would stand forever! hehehe

Let's all pray for a SMALL miracle ppl ..she only got two more days ;) :D
Kristi,if you don't bowl the 300 game it will be a record too..no female ever bowled a 300 game at Box Hill :cool:

It would be a miracle the way I'm bowling at the moment!!:p

The only prob with that record is that I wouldn't hold it!:(

Don't worry,u will have few 300 games at Forest Hill ;)
Atleast ppl will remember me as a average bowler from Box Hill because of my high games at Dunn Shield 2005 ;) eventhough i didnt bowl my 300 game :cool:

Hi All

Just to let you know, Box Hill will close its doors at 5pm on Wednesday. The centre will not be open in the evening.

So if anyone wants to bowl here for the last time, please keep this in mind.

Regards
Grant

I will be there 2 moro grant just have to a trip to forest hill to pivk up my bowling balls first but i will be there ok so see ya 2 moro grant.
PS: Grant can i have a Chair plz signed by you plz hehe.
Chris

I have a Pin but no Chair. Box Hill's Death 14/12/2005- 5:00pm
congrats to annette and laurie for getting to bowl the last ball down. can we get footage of the last 2 balls ever bowled at box hill. i know it was filmed aswell.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom