AMF Box Hill Whitehorse Cup

I think i will be there gary as i think i might hve been knocked out of the masters at northcote....

Gary said:
Sunday 27th November 2005 it say's on entry form so expect that will be the day it's bowled on, u can and should not change a date to suit some bowler's.
Not evey-one is bowling this weekend.
See u at Box Hill if u are not bowling elsewhere:D
Gary.....................................:cool:

just looking for some soft competition ey gary? ;) j/k, j/k.

Im not stating that it definately should be changed, however to get alot more entries towards the final tournament at box hill, and to meet the entry requirements for the prize fund, it would be better for most involved if it was postphoned.

Dont change it? dont get the number of entries required, dont get a decent prize fund, dont get decent bowlers to bowl against... pretty straight forward. Its totally up to Box Hill what they want to do.

I'd like to bowl, but im not going to beg for it. I've chosen The last Northcote masters on wood over Box Hills Last tournament. Big deal!:cool:

HTML:
just looking for some soft competition ey gary?  j/k, j/k.

You calling Ralph ( soft ):p

Gary..............................................:cool:

Ps. no

Gary said:
You calling Ralph ( soft ):p

no comment......

haha.

depends on what he bowls I suppose, he is in the cut for Northcote masters as well. perhaps he is the one looking for soft competition..... ;)

Ok guyz... Here is the squad list so far minus those that have dropped out (the soft chaddy boyz haha j/k) . I must say it is unfortunate that there are a few clashes on this weekend, but the show must go on!

Joel Lovegrove
Alex Krishnan
Carl Ehms
Cyril Traykof
Shariff Dasuki
Peter Formosa
Erwin Andres
Cameron Walker
Paul Bast
Nestor Aguda
Gary Zanoni
Ian Strahan
Charlie Nagle
Peter Hammond
David Asher
Ray Thomson
Vi Huynh
Peter Tuttleby
chris mackenzie
Ryan Burton
Michael Wilson

See you all there!
AMF Box Hill

I think that Nestor and Erwin maybe playing at Chaddy Masters. Will confirm this evening.

The squad listing is a bit on the light side. Pity that it clashed with so many other events. Anyway, good luck and congrats to the eventual winner!!!!!!!!!

Leo

Is there an update to the amount of starters at Boxhill, damn that's not many there now.
Maybe i should have tried harder at northcote LOL............:rolleyes:

Hey Chris,

Please dont invite bowlers from other centers without the approval from Ness. He is running the tourney. Dont want bowlers getting dissapointed by showing up and not being allowed to bowl.

Leo

Congratulations to RODNEY KERRISON who won the Whitehorse Cup and $500 :D Sorry to JOEL LOVEGROVE who was leading the tournament all the way and lost it at the last game ](*,) Well done to Ivan Aranda and Vi Huynh who won bowling balls for bowling high games. Gary Zanoni my mate how was the Box Hill lanes,**** RIGHT :lol: :rofl:

Gary said:
They ( lane's ) are going were they belong God bless :D
Gary........................:cool:

They belong at northcote?

something tells me gary struggled a little? hahaha

Will have to say well done Box Hill on paying out to top 12 as only 20 bowled 1 in 2 pay out fantastic 11 and 12th got money back:D
Well done AMF...............:D
Gary.........................
Ps: never bowled at Box Hill bowled 19 game's today and still no 200 game:(
but made cut in scratch comp:confused: God bless the lane's.......

Well done gary, your not the only one that struggled M8.

And yes they do belong at Northcote........., might improve there lanes to about 100% LMAO.....

How did you finish Gary?????

Peter

Thanks to Box Hill for a good tournament. Excellent payout 1 in 2. The lanes were consistent across the centre so everyone had to deal with them. Thanks for the bowling ball. Handy to get another ball as I recently lost a ball myself. Congratulations to Kerry on winning.
To Amos, you were right about the line to shoot :D . It's a pity I wasn't consistent :( .
Vi

Gary said:
Same as i stated 11th............176 avg very sad:(
Gary.............................:cool:
Gary mate because of your 176 average, and you lost the last game to me,will shout ya few drinks at next tourney :drinking: :D

Thanks for the turnout guys. We did hope for more but too many other thigns on. Overall the tournament was a success. Congratulations again to Mr Rodney Kerrison! Well done. Sorry about the delay on the results.

Thanks again
David
AMF Box Hill

Attachments

• standing.pdf
    26.1 KB · Views: 38
The previous was final standings of those who made the cut.

This is how the field went after qualifying.

Attachments

• Qualifying.pdf
    16.1 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom