AMF Box Hill Whitehorse Cup

A

amf_boxhill

The Whitehorse Cup will be bowled for the very last time at Box Hill on Sunday 27th November. It is a one day scratch event. Entry form is attached.

Attachments

• Whitehorse%20Cup.pdf
    104 KB · Views: 134
Double your money if you make the cut?

entry fee - $100, 12th place- $100?

Double your money?

hmmmm

Thats ok, Im an idiot...

For that stupid remark, put me down as a starter...

Andrew Tonkin

tonx said:
Thats ok, Im an idiot...
For that stupid remark, put me down as a starter...
Andrew Tonkin
It's my HOME turf..put me down please :D This is it guys / ladies last chance to make history, bowl your last 300 at Box Hill and get $300 for it. Good payout tourney. Any CLOSING DOWN SALE during the tourney :rolleyes: Might be a great idea to get rid the stock :scatter: Bye Box Hill :scatter:

Can u put Gary Zanoni, down never bowled at Box Hill probly shoot telphone number's as it's closing ha ha:D

Gary...................................:cool:

Gary said:
Can u put Gary Zanoni, down never bowled at Box Hill probly shoot telphone number's as it's closing ha ha:D
Gary...................................:cool:

Sorry to dissapoint Gary, if your looking for telephone numbers, wrong centre!!!!! Im really surprised that high calibre bowlers havent put their name down. The prize money is quite good for a house tournament...

Put ME Down for the moment Chris Castle very surprised thought there would be a heap wanting to bowl umm i'll let u know closer to the date of the tournament even though it's just over a week to go.
Chris
The reason behind it. Not having many bowlers is that weh emerson shild that weekend and a tournament on this weekend so people might not wanna fork out to much many in 2 weekends.
that might be a reason

Sorry to say but the chaddy boys and my self are going to pull out as we have the P.T.B.L Masters on that day sorry can u plz remove chris castle and the chaddy boys thanks.
Chris

All running scared ;) Any chance of a list of who is bowling?

Gary........................................:cool:

Scared?? Not really. But there is a business classs ticket up for grabs at our Masters tourney at Chaddy so chaddy boys have to support it...

yeah mate, the Frankie is on its way ;)

In regards to this tournament, as there is so much else on this weekend, is it possible to postphone it for a week? I would still love to bowl in the last tournament at Box Hill, as im sure the chaddy boys do too!!!

If possible that would be great!

Cheers.

Agree!!!!!!!!!

There is so much on this weekend and I was wondering and so do a lot of bowlers, I hope, that we can postpone this a week. I'm sure we have a great turnout but will be missing a few due to their respective centers Masters Finals.

As Andrew said, myself and the rest of the Chaddy Boys would like to bowl and give Vi a run for his money or even Ralphy, if he is willing to take on the challenge...

Look forward to a favorable reply.

Leo

Sunday 27th November 2005 it say's on entry form so expect that will be the day it's bowled on, u can and should not change a date to suit some bowler's.
Not evey-one is bowling this weekend.

See u at Box Hill if u are not bowling elsewhere:D

Gary.....................................:cool:

Back
Top Bottom