Bowling Help

M

monkeyman478

Hey Guys,

As you can see this is my first post and am glad i have found a humongus community of bowlers, just wanted to introduce my self.
My name is Robert Marks im 15.
I am myself a very new bowler i started about 3 months ago and the highest ive bowled is a 183 (is that good). I am looking for all the help i can get, yes i have my own bowl and shoes.

p.s. would love to be able to hook the bowl

Welcome to the wide world of bowling. A 183 is very good for a new bowler. Before trying to hook a ball you should find an accredited coach who will be able to guide you in the finer points of bowling and then introduce you to hook bowling. At times some of the drills you will be given to practice may seem boring but they certainly serve a purpose and will be of great benefit in the long run. Be patient and the rewards will come.
Your Centre or Proshop may be able to help you with finding a coach or at least a well respected bowler who may be willing to help you.

Good luck with your bowling future.

Thanks for the info, see i dont have the cash for a coach so are they any tips pointers any one can give, or if att all possible meet up, i bowl at morrabin (if that helps and could possibly venture).

I learned how to bowl 30 years ago with a Dick Weber Better Bowling tips, then I just practiced the same thing over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom