Help

S

sabastinty

Hello, my name is Bill, and I am the owner of Bowling Ball Reviews. I am trying to locate information and pictures on any bowling balls which were not released in the United States. I know of a few balls, Mega-Cuda & Gold Power Torq, but I don't have any information and would like to find more balls that I have not heard of to help build my website. If anyone can help me, or point me in a direction, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks
Bill
[email protected]
Bowling Ball Reviews

Hello, my name is Bill, and I am the owner of Bowling Ball Reviews. I am trying to locate information and pictures on any bowling balls which were not released in the United States. I know of a few balls, Mega-Cuda & Gold Power Torq, but I don't have any information and would like to find more balls that I have not heard of to help build my website. If anyone can help me, or point me in a direction, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks
Bill
[email protected]
Bowling Ball Reviews

Hi,

I am a Columbia sponsored bowler here is Aust, I know that the Mega Cuda (blue) and Mega Cuda Pearl (blue) were Singapore release balls along with the Gold Rage (white with sparkle gold swirls), both of which I still have and use. Pictures I cant help you with (except for gold rage which can be seen in action under brunswick aust cup multimedia back in december where graham filmed my last shot for 299)but I can contact you via email to give you some ideas about ball reaction. I know that they also released a limited amount of Pulses with the pulse core and from memory superflex 2 coverstock in a red swirl and blue swirl solid colours. I know that Columbia along with other ball companies reinvent so to speak or change colours on their stock balls to appeal to a particular market place ie a blue rock for Japanese market. I hope this helps. Also if you email Kyle Burns at [email protected] he should be able to give you an email contact for his customer in Singapore who might be able to provide you with some promo pics or give you some more info?>? They might also have some other balls on the market there that arent released in the states.

I have spoke with all the Major Ball companies, and they can only give limited information. Most of the Overseas balls are what they call Private Label, which means that they are made for a specific distributor. Since someone else is paying them, they can not give out the information. So, that is why I am here.

Mick

I might be at Toowoomba on the weekend otherwise I will give you a call and catch up with you on Monday - ill make sure I have my camera with me to take some shots of these balls.

G

Hi,

I am a Columbia sponsored bowler here is Aust, I know that the Mega Cuda (blue) and Mega Cuda Pearl (blue) were Singapore release balls along with the Gold Rage (white with sparkle gold swirls), both of which I still have and use. Pictures I cant help you with (except for gold rage which can be seen in action under brunswick aust cup multimedia back in december where graham filmed my last shot for 299)but I can contact you via email to give you some ideas about ball reaction. I know that they also released a limited amount of Pulses with the pulse core and from memory superflex 2 coverstock in a red swirl and blue swirl solid colours. I know that Columbia along with other ball companies reinvent so to speak or change colours on their stock balls to appeal to a particular market place ie a blue rock for Japanese market. I hope this helps. Also if you email Kyle Burns at [email protected] he should be able to give you an email contact for his customer in Singapore who might be able to provide you with some promo pics or give you some more info?>? They might also have some other balls on the market there that arent released in the states.

I have spoke with all the Major Ball companies, and they can only give limited information. Most of the Overseas balls are what they call Private Label, which means that they are made for a specific distributor. Since someone else is paying them, they can not give out the information. So, that is why I am here.

Mick

I might be at Toowoomba on the weekend otherwise I will give you a call and catch up with you on Monday - ill make sure I have my camera with me to take some shots of these balls.

G

There was a ball produced for the Aussie market(early 80's i think) called the Leisure Strike World Kangaroo Tracer. It was 3 peice plastic and blue.

Adrian

I actually have one of the aussie strikers
At the moment it resides in my shed with all the dust and spiders. Would be glad to give it away to serve a usefull purpose

I dunno i think it was a ball my step mum gave to me. Must have been all the rage back then.

And i also have another question
Been trying to get ahold of a messenger pearl without much luck. Makes it difficult as i dont have a credit card and cant order from overseas. Any help would be appreciated greatly

Cheers
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

There was a ball produced for the Aussie market(early 80's i think) called the Leisure Strike World Kangaroo Tracer. It was 3 peice plastic and blue.

Adrian

I actually have one of the aussie strikers
At the moment it resides in my shed with all the dust and spiders. Would be glad to give it away to serve a usefull purpose

I dunno i think it was a ball my step mum gave to me. Must have been all the rage back then.

And i also have another question
Been trying to get ahold of a messenger pearl without much luck. Makes it difficult as i dont have a credit card and cant order from overseas. Any help would be appreciated greatly

Cheers
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Hoping that if I keep asking someone will post something or email me with some help. I would settle for overseas websites that have ball information. I have found a pretty good translation program to help me with the different languages.

Thanks ahead of time.
Bill
[email protected]

Hi Bill

Dont worry I havent forgotten about you .,. I will be at the SA Cup this weekend and hopefully Mick brings some of the balls to get piccies of
icon_smile.gif

Hoping that if I keep asking someone will post something or email me with some help. I would settle for overseas websites that have ball information. I have found a pretty good translation program to help me with the different languages.

Thanks ahead of time.
Bill
[email protected]

Hi Bill

Dont worry I havent forgotten about you .,. I will be at the SA Cup this weekend and hopefully Mick brings some of the balls to get piccies of
icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the Gold Rage pic. I will get it up tonight.

If there is anyone else that can help, please feel free to email me. I would greatly appreciate any help you could provide in finding these balls.

Bill

Thanks for the Gold Rage pic. I will get it up tonight.

If there is anyone else that can help, please feel free to email me. I would greatly appreciate any help you could provide in finding these balls.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom