Bowling gears and drillers

O

okitoki

Been away from the scene for awhile, only to return and found out that Sandor is no longer running the shop;
So was wondering is there a new place I can seek out and a driller too?

Cheers

Hey

Ken Thompson is drilling out at Cannington....and can source good gear aswell.

Fairlanes has closed so no ball driller there either.....

Clint

no lost on Fairlanes anyway, as I dont remember any good drillers there at all :p, maybe only Alan... miss the place though for the bowling center and the friendly staffs... ah well...

Will try to seek out Ken T this sat then... Cheers for the heads up :)

if warren higgins is still able to do it then seek him out at melville. He did most of my stuff, but I hear he's too slack to do anything but manage the place...

haha! yeah but he is pretty good, pity he never taught me how to bowl properly

And I spose standing at a door checking ID isnt slack??? lol I might have drilled some of your gear Adrian but I dont think there is a man alive who could teach you how to bowl, once a HACKER always a HACKER :)

the best way to find a ball driller, is to go to the tbal website, www.tenpin.org.au and look up their list of accredited ball drillers in Western Australia, and they are,

BENNETT Mark
CZERKASOW Shane
JONES Ian
MCLOUGHLIN Thomas
NORTON Daniel
PENKETH Paul
POSTILL Lisa
THOMPSON Ken

as listed from the TBAL website, however, i do not know where each person drills out of, appart from myself, Ian Kelmscott, and Ken, Cannington

Ian Jones

And I spose standing at a door checking ID isnt slack??? lol I might have drilled some of your gear Adrian but I dont think there is a man alive who could teach you how to bowl, once a HACKER always a HACKER :)
Hahaha. It's what I do when there is a problem where I earn my money...

Gotta love it.

SIMPLY 2 QUESTIONS

DOES NOT BEING ACCREDITED MEAN U CANT DRILL? lol

DOES HAVING ACCREDITATION MEAN U R A GOOD BALL DRILLER? LMAO

AWWWWWWWWWW Scoops,,,just coz your not on the list,doesnt mean your not "THE MAN",,,,,,,,:rofl:
Personally i have had 2 guys do my gear,an that would be SCOOPS an Ken Thompson,,,,an i couldnt be happier,
But i cant speak about the other guys,but i must say i havent heard anything bad about them either,its all about who you trust,an so far i dont think i would go anywhere else.

johnnyb

Scoops, i think u know, not being accredited does not mean u do not know how to drill, just means that you have not taken the TBA ball drilling course, or applied for RCC's for it.

Secondly, being on the list, does not mean that you are a "good" ball driller, just means that a person has passed all the requirements of the course.

As mentioned, going to a ball driller that you know or trust, is probably the best a bowler can do,.

If i were to get a ball drilled, and Scoops was available, i would have no problem asking Scoops, to drill it, but saying that, i have drilled my own as well.

Ian Jones

Back
Top Bottom