TBA Ball drillers course

Andrew K

Hi everyone due to a couple of people pulling out of the ball drillers course we are running at village we have a couple of places open again

Details
Where: village bowl
When: 10/11 of febuary from 9 till about 5
Presenter:patrick Birtig
Cost: $375, all you need to bring is a bowling ball to practice drilling on, and pen and paper

Please contact me via pm here on on mobile 0403 168 471 or email: [email protected]

we do require deposits asap as there is only 3 weeks to go

Cheers
Andrew Kelly

A huge thank you to Andrew Kelly for organising this course (well done mate!!), and to the staff of Village Bowl for their great service and allowing the course to be held at their centre... and last but definately not least, a huge thanks goes to Patrick Birtig for being so helpful, informative (to us the uninformed) and making this weekend entertaining!! I had a great weekend of learning and knowledge, my head is still spinning!!

If you're a bowler out there who is thinking that ball drilling may not be for you, think again, the course gives you so much more than ball drilling knowledge... well worth the time and cost for the information that may just add something to your game!!

Once again thanks Patrick and well done Andrew!! All the best, Chris

Back
Top Bottom