Bowlers Please Beware!!!!!!

Jase

Admin
Staff member
There is a Member on this site who is trying to sell gear/balls/shoes and people have been caught out by not receiving the goods after they have been paid for.

It has been reported to me and i have investigated the situation over the last 6 weeks.

If anyone is contacted by Aaron Dean AKA Sign in "ajrocks" please contact me ASAP as the police are involved over a fraud case.....

Anyone else trying to deal on this site, and tries to fraud our members will also be handed over to the Police.

Thanks

I have had a problem with Aaron, although not through the site, he too
"sold" me a bowling ball and when I gave him the money he took off. He
bowls at Fairlanes in WA although he does not bowl any leagues anymore, he
still continues to rip people off their cash one way or another, and I would
love to see an end to this.

Thankyou for bringing this to everyones attention Jase. I've been lucky that I've only dealt with a few trusted individuals on the net (there but for the grace of god go I). Max at BBA has been excellant to deal with and most others on this site are also trustworthy. It is unfortunate that some people take advantage of genuine people. If anyone has any information about sharks (scum) like this do not keep it quiet.................Maverick

When selling DONT say ball only done so many game's when you look at it .......................omg 2x 3x 10x what you said not good for you or us who may want to buy/sell second hand............

Gary...................................................:(

The problem I have with him is he owe's me money for goods supplied to him, its only $15.00 but thats not the point.
I cannot afford to be giving away things !
:(

He owes A LOT of people money... Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones, and actually received the tenner back that he owed me... mind you it was after 6 weeks of BS excuses!!!
Hard to believe that until recently he was a good kid.

Also I noticed on here he signed up with another account under "aaron" a few days ago.

It doesn't help when there is one person who ruins it for other people trying to sell/buy bowling gear from this website..... Thanks jase for warning us that this is happened and will be more caution next time..

If anyone has had any dealings with this guy and he has taken your money and you have not recieved anything in return, can you please send me a priv message as I am very close to sorting this out, I only want to know about the dealings on this site, so please send me a priv msg with all the details.

Back
Top Bottom