Book Of Shame For Garry Crick

Jackstar

Hey everyone...

well i have a few to put on for my dad Garry Crick.

First Friday nite dad bowled 150 to follow with a 250 dont know the next game but the last was a 128. nice work lol.

Tonight he pre bowled, first game 160..... to start the next double... wait for it GUTTER yes thats right spareed it strike....

I think the OLD MAN may need coaching lol :p

Sorry dad i had to u get a few people on here just thought it was ur turn...

later
jack :twisted: :lol:

Garry Crick-throwing the ball to the right- error! does not compute!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

WiseMan....What happened?? Please tell me you threw the ball backwards or something...

Yes, it is true. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I did bowl a 128 - just to show every one that The Wiseman is human and can bowl low games just like every other mere mortal out there.

In respect to the gutter ball - I was bowling against Damian ( The Wiseman's Son ) and I had started with a double against Damian's strike - 7/2. Now, not wanting to get to far ahead and totally demoralise the poor boy, I did what any kind hearted father would do and threw the next ball in the ditch to keep the scores close and give him a chance :lol: - Well thats my side of the story and i'm sticking to it.

HAHAHAHA
Nice attempt at a cover there by my other dad... NOT!
I just wish I had have been there to see your wonderful display of bowling last night. :wink:
Keep it up for my pre-bowl against you ok, seeing as I must also warrant the same treatment, being part of the family and all :wink:

Back
Top Bottom