Best Book of Shame for Brenton Davy EVER!!!

M

Mini_Me

Brenton Brenton Brenton, what are we going to do with you!

Tonite at league at Village Bowl on lanes 11 and 12 Brenton started off the nite with a nice 135 and then follwed it up with a 165, (I thought my team was in for a chance) WRONG!! Brenton follwed it up with a nice 300 yes a 300 after that other crap! :oops:

I would just like to Congratulate Brenton on the best 600 series I have ever seen! And I even beat you by a pin in the series and didn't shoot anything big I think the first series I have ever got off you :lol: Giggles!!!

Anyway Congrats on your 12th 300 it was great to watch! Keep up the good work!

Luv Lil Leisa xxx

There is a limited few in australia who could pull off such a feat, I'm glad to say Brenton is one of those select few. Congrats, sounds like a ball change to me..............

In answer to
1. Micky-macca - It was in the end stubborness that achieved the score. There was no shot at the start of thenight, the joys of school holidays so I just plodded along throwing straight up 10 board which in doing so opened up a track area toward the end of the 2nd game, hence the 300, so I wouldnt go making such statements as a matter of course. Sometimes stubborness works.
2. GeorgeF - changed balls after first game (neither my partner or me had a double in the first TWO games) then we shot 569 between us the last game LOL, (she started with the first eight in a row )

Anyway, any way of making this esteemed book is good for me. It is an honour to join some of the names that reside within, including Tim Mack, and other top line international and Australian players

He does it again, but not against me thankfully!!

Well Brenton, what can we say?...
135, 165 and yes, 300! = 600

How is it possible that one goes, 135, followed by 165 and then 300....
I would have understood if it was, 165, 235 and then 300.. But really..
I spose you were just lucky enough to be able to shoot the same line for 3 games and you were the only leftie on the pair...

Great effort on your 12th 300 game though. I'm sure it's not easy even after 11 perfect games... When you told me after the 2nd frame that you had to go off the sheet to make 600 neat I knew that you wouldn't miss... Unless you left a rotten 7 pin, which it never looked like happening..

Fantastic effort Brenton, I don't think you missed the pocket at all either did you?.... Although if Letitia didnt start with the front 8, not too sure what would have happened... :lol:

Best of luck for Rachuig also, hope the form continues.
Martina

Hey Brenton,

What an interesting 3 game series. Must have done something right in the last game to shoot the big 300. Nonetheless, congrats on your 12th perfect game.

Good luck in rachuig and I'll see you next time you are in Melb.

Danni

:D :D :D Some people will do Anyyyyyything to not shot shoot under 600 :D
Seriously though Brenton that is a fantastic effort after the the first two games.
I guess that's why you are one of Australia's best - And I'm just a country hack - Because I would have burnt the joint down after the first two games.
GREAT EFFORT :wink:
By the way too mate, check your e-mail for that information you wanted from me last night - I did some digging today and found out for you.

Brenton me ol' mate, sounds like just another night on the lanes for you I would say. Now let me see.....12 perfecto's now, that would put you....ummmm about 12 in front of me now. Hehehhe well done to the slippery left hander and I'm sure I have you in the book already. Harty is the holder of the esteemed parchment now so I will check next time I see him. Hope to see you over here if they hold a Super Six round here. Probably Cannington if the rumours are true. Baron :D :D

Baron old son.....Long time no hear.

My travelling days have returned (for how long I dont know) so rest assured the thought to be extinct Davy Bird will be migrating westward next year at least once (hopefully 3 times)

Fire up the barbie and sharpen up the darts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heading West Again, AAAAGGGHHH!!!

Bloody Hell !!!
And I thought I did a good enough job not to get him back.

Stax
BTW, you got in front of me again, by 12.

Topic Heading

"Best Book of Shame for Brenton Davy EVER!!!"

Not true,
XXXXXXXXXXX- for a 290
-/XXXXXXXXXXX for a 290
XXXXXXXXXXX5 for a 295 (or was it a 6, or even 2 x 6, or 3 x 6)
or comments like "you'll never get me in that book on these lanes" referring to Fairlanes City, Perth. Sure enough....off the gutter, racing back to the pocket, here she comes, look out 5 pin, for a perfect 7-9.
I was on lane 1-2 Brenton was on about lanes 11-12 and I heard about it in about .5 of a second.
Or how about the ride on lanes 3-4 at Rosemount, hand in the air "thats home", Pistol at the ready (if you know Brenton, you'll know what I mean)
CRASH...solid 5 pin !!!
I could go on for hours, however I'm sure Brenton will get his own back, he'll have a longer list on me.

Hi Brenton, mate, buddy, pal, cobber.

Stax

Yeah, and U still got my toiletries bag over there too, which I emailed you about and got no reply, so no youhavent got rid of me yet, I gotta come back and get that bag LOL

Space does not permit me to list the good "FUBAR Spare Legends" crimes

Your time will come LOL

Welcome back post. Cant let this one hide at the lower end of this page for too long.
Any more entries Brenton??

Stax

Wholy Thursday Timewarp Batman! You are right, needs to be kept fresh in our minds. We all need something to strive for :lol:

Well, while I'm copping this, you're all leaving some other poor defenceless sod alone LOL, but gee whiz, you gotta be struggling for entries to dredge this up again after 8 months. Still, we can discuss the merits or otherwise over darts at Barons in 3 weeks. Just dont let Frilingos near the darts and the lefties will win again LOL.

I make no promises about not getting in the book at this years perth Cup, its only my 2nd tournie of the year (US Open was the only other one) so I might be a little under done. We'll see what happens.

It appears I'm bowlng in the Bunbury Open in 2 weeks. I have told Baron, Harty, Wimpy and Tom that they must leave the book at home that weekend. Should be fun.
Wimpy, Tom and I have bowled a total of 10 games betwen us since last November.
Hope theres a spa and masseur at the hotel!!

Stax

Brenton if you thought I was bad at darts wait until you see me hit a golf ball. As I said to Baron, I only carry a 1 wood and a putter on me and adjust my swing accordingly :D Looking forward to the Friday round at the Vines. I golf like I bowl, 200 :D

This might be a record for the oldest thread dredged up... I was looking for something else and the search found this gem!

An interesting point of arithmetic nobody seems to have noticed is that Brenton bowled 600 for 3 without a 200 game! Niiiccce... ;-)

Back
Top Bottom