book of shame

jl

Nobody
this is the book of shame hey??
well i think i'll introduce myself to this shameful room for shameful people.
this is where i belong.
14 10-pins out of 30 frames tonight??
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

pity i couldn't make it 50%
i'll try next time

what's even worse was that one of those 14 10's cost me and my team 3 points.. individual game, individual series and team overall series
icon_sad.gif
icon_razz.gif

No offence JL....

But if your actually pleased about leaving that many 10 pins maybe you should re think your priorities. Another thing is that maybe you should be in the coaching forum to learn how to adjust to the lanes.

And I thought (correct me if i am wrong) that this is a place that other people dob you in.

Your not supposed to dob ur self in.

No offence

Sazz

jl,

i am used to leaving 10 pins, but they dont worry me. if i find i am leaving them constantly i move back on the approach a litte and this works most often.
icon_biggrin.gif

No I generally have no problem leaving 10-pins, and if I do, I don't mind cos I have a fairly good percentage of sparing them. Just on this night, I seemed to have a little trouble tripping out the 10-pin, no matter how many or light or flush i hit the pocket. It was just that night where you actually knew when you were gonna leave a 10-pin, and 99% of the time I guessed right. But when it got to about 5 or 6 10-pins, I just started thinking it was getting pretty funny. It became even funnier still when my opposing bowler kept leaving 7-pins as well. Well that will do for now.

JL - Not been rude in all but can u spare them cause otherwise your screwed.

Now if you missed them that would be in the book of shame hey that would be funny.

But oh well everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Sazz

i hate being rude to people, but sarah, your reading skills are lacking here.. yes i do regularly spare my 10-pins... perhaps its because I leave so many of them that i have so much practice at them, and as a result... i rarely miss
icon_biggrin.gif

Well i was in league, and i had the last 4 shots.... all i needed was 3 spares and a strike and i had the League

8th frame = SOLID 7 pin...spared
9th Frame = SOLID 8 pin...spared
10th frame = SOLID 9 pin...Spared
I needed to strike here to win the leauge.
you gessed it...SOLID 10-pin.

Got 3rd...no WHERS MY LUCK!!

icon_mad.gif

lol i do have to say this aswell...

Another League i was in, I was bowling with a guy that was goin on a 280 pace.

he had X 9/ X X X X X X X X F 9

HE FOULED GOIN FOR A 280!!!! how sad...

LOL
icon_eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom