BLACK & WHITE CLASSIC (Seniors) 20/21/22nd May

Hi Mary
Paid my deposit today to Twin Tours account, payment will come from a friends account (Debbie Langlois)

Regards
Terry

Hi Mary,

as per my email earlier today, i will be unable to attend.

best of Luck to you and all bowlers competing

cheers

Phil Sachs

Hi Mary, could you please put Gordon Robinson into B Squad as requested on 6/2/2011. Sorry to be a pain as I am Flying with David Farquharson this would be much easier for us. The last update of squads showed me in C squad, thanks again and kind regards.

Gordon Robinson.

At last an updated squad list ! Thanks for your patience and the lane pattern will be released next week which should guarantee some more posts!

It has been decided to cancel A Squad which was on Friday night so there are 6 spots available in B Squad (8.00am Sat. 21st May) and 2 spots in C Squad (1.00pm Sat. 21st May) to make a field of 80 bowlers.

Deposits are required now to secure your places and for those wishing airport pick up and delivery, please contact me by email preferably.

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post entries/swaps on this forum or PM.

Attachments

• BLACK & WHITE SQUADS.pdf
    42.3 KB · Views: 104
Hi Mary

Unfortunately Jagga has to withdraw from this event on veterinary advice - could you please take him out of C squad?

Hi Mary,

Sorry but I wont be able to make it to the tournament.

I hope it all goes well.

Thanks

Tony.

P.S. I will be sending thru Peter Wood's deposit later on this week.

That is the trouble with being a Senior!! Our memories go back toooo far and the stories are toooo good to miss.

Flower

Re: BLACK & WHITE CLASSIC (Seniors) 21st/22nd May

Attaching current squad list at 25th April. Any bowlers who are not bowling, who have paid deposits or who have incorrect spelling/states, please contact me. Lane pattern shortly.

Also for nominations contact:

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• BLACK & WHITE SQUADS.pdf
    45.7 KB · Views: 50
Re: BLACK & WHITE CLASSIC (Seniors) 21st/22nd May

I am no longer able to attend due to a knee injury. Can you please take my name off the list for B squad? Thanks.

Debbie Staier.

Back
Top Bottom