BLACK & WHITE CLASSIC (Seniors) 20/21/22nd May

Hi Mary.

Not meaning to be picky, but.....

You have Jagga Morgan in A Squad and C Squad. I mean, I know he needs all the help he can get but........ ;);););)

Cheers.

PS - Can I have c Squad?

He is on the same side as you Brenton :)

Jagga is down for A squad primarily as it allows the visiting interstaters the option of having B & C squads as their first picks, and he as a local is quite happy to be bowling on the Friday night. HOWEVER depending on overall numbers, A squad may not be utilised, and therefore he still needs to have a squad to bowl in - hence C squad.:rolleyes:

Broni:D

Interesting to note that Brenton only saw 'fellow leftie' Jagga in both squads - Whillans has done the same and now Mr. Gatt also !!

Sorry David - I will try to get my act together by May.

Flower

Mary,
I know things are a little hectic but could you please put Paul Terry in B squad, I posted earlier and you have put me in C squad, so please could you shove me into B squad,
that'll be so kind of you Ta
Paul

Attaching squad list current at 5.2.2011. I would very much appreciate it if the 'squad policeman' find any errors. (I really mean it! Better to fix them now than later)

It gladdens the heart of both sponsors and organizers to see numbers rolling in - so thank you.

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• BLACK & WHITE CLASSIC SQUADS 5.2.2011.pdf
    41.7 KB · Views: 117
Hi Mary,

Can you please change Tony Stoppel and Peter Wood from "B" to "C" squad please. Bit hard to bowl Saturday morning while we will still be on the plane..........:)

Thanks

Tony

P.S. Deposits will be sent through next week.

Attaching latest squad listing at 22nd Feb.

Deposits will be required ($50) to ensure your spot in chosen squad

Bank details for transfer are:
QTCU .. BSB 804002 .. A/c 1435591 Twin Tour .. ref. B & W

Pay at Aspley 10 Bowl also or
cheque to Twin Tour, 161/18 Spano St., Zillmere. 4034

Contact for any further info.
Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• BLACK & WHITE SQUADS.pdf
    42.2 KB · Views: 92
OK! OK! I have a couple of motels for you.

ASPLEY PIONEER MOTEL, 794 Zillmere Road, Aspley. 4034.
Ph: 07 3263 6122 ... website. www.aspleypioneermotel.com.au

Within 15-20 mins. walk to bowl, opp. Lone Star Restaurant and very close to Hogs Breath, Fasta Pasta etc. with discounts available. Walking distance to Aspley Hornets Club. check out website for info.

CHERMSIDE GREEN MOTEL, 949 Gympie Road, Chermside.
Ph: 07 3359 1041 ... website. www.chermsidegreen.com.au

Need a car but right next to Chermside Shopping Centre with movies, shops and restaurants etc. Short walk to Kedron Wavell RSL Club.

Flower

Hi Mary

Can you please accept my entry for B&W, prefer squad C, but realise could be full by now, so squad B as an alernative , Terry Mustchin (Auckland, NZ)

Regards
Terry

I will publish squad list shortly but you are fine in C Squad, Terry.

Thanks for your entry from the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Flower

Hi Mary,

could you put me down for C squad if spot still available....
If not B Squad then.

thanks

Rob Chinner

Back
Top Bottom