BLACK & WHITE CLASSIC (Seniors) 20/21/22nd May

Hi Mary - Mike Kennedy & I paid our deposits on the 2/3/11 - can you check they have been received. Cheers - Kerry

Attaching current squad list at 1st May - three weeks to go! For info., nominations etc. please contact:

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• BLACK & WHITE SQUADS.pdf
    45.9 KB · Views: 78
Hi Mary,
Unfortunately am unable to make it.
Can you please take my name off list. Sorry for the late notice.

Rob Chinner

Finally have lane pattern and also posting squad list at 3rd May. Received deposits have been noted but please contact me via email if there is a problem.

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• Aspley tournament pattern A-1.pdf
    87.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Asplet Tournament Pattern A-2.pdf
    118.2 KB · Views: 81
    45.9 KB · Views: 61
The lane surface at Aspley is Brunswick Armaguard (?? spelling) and the pattern is a tournament house pattern that has been used in the past. Hope this helps.

Anyone wishing airport transfers, please contact me.

Flower

Hi Mary doing transfer now to bank. B squad if avail otherwise wherever
Cheers
Ian Renfrey
"Pugzly"

Attaching squad list at 15th May ..... some vacancies if anyone would like to bowl and if you are not bowling, could you please contact me ASAP.

Thanks again to Hammer, Aspley 10pin, Vic Wilkins, John Whillans Animal's Pro Shop and Mega Air Shelving (Alan McKay and Ann Kirby0 who all continue to support our sport. Also, a reminder that there is a $500 payout for a 300 game using Hammer equipment - Carol will be watching !!!

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

45.7 KB · Views: 138
A couple of spots still available in B Squad -

For those who may wish to have a roll on the lane pattern for the Black & White Classic, it will be laid on Friday and please mention that you are bowling in the Classic. The XXXX is good as usual, the strong black coffee is just that and the weather is cold for us Qld people but great for the rest of Oz.

For those locals who are not 'old' enough to bowl in this 50's and over Classic, please come along, check out the talent still competing at the top level and enjoying their game.

Flower

Back
Top Bottom