Best ever NON-SPORTING quotes...

boybrowny

Read the Sporting Quotes - they were great!

Here are a couple of non-sporting ones that I read on insurance claims where people had crashed their cars...

"All I rmember is watching the sad faced old woman as she bounced off my bonnet and onto the bitumen"

"I was temporarily blinded by the flashing blue lights" (rammed a stationary police car).

"While attempting to kill a fly, I drove off the road and through a fence"

"I had to swerve several times before I eventually hit that tree"

"In order to avoid an accident - I drove into on-coming traffic"

"I had to speed up - because it was raining so hard I wanted to get out of the rain as soon as I could"

"It wasn't completely my fault - next to a bicycle path is a stupid place to plant a tree"

"I couldnt remember which was the brake pedal and which was the accellerator"

"It seemed like a good idea at the time"

any other non-sporting quotes???

Heres a few that seem a bit 'blonde' to me.

"If I buy you a present that you dont like, well you're not going to like it..."-One of my friends Aunts

"I know its boring, but its interesting."-My science teacher

"You might vote Liberal and everyone else in the workplace may vote Labor...or you may support gay rights for handicapped whales..."-Geo/Business Services teacher

"Imagine...if someone wearing hair gel was struck by lightning...they'd look like a glazed ham..."-Creative Arts teacher

At the Start of an old Cold Chisel song you can hear a bloke going off......."Well if you don't like it why are you standing there watching it for 20 minutes"

Back
Top Bottom