Belmo Married His Sweetheart Today

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
I just want to say a big congrats to Belmo and Kimberly on finally becoming husband and wife today.

All the best to you both for the future, may this be the start of your new lives together.

Congrats once again to you both.

Kellie

Congratulations guys. A few comments about bringing in new juniors ran through my head, but I'm sure you'll hear enough of that without me saying anything.

Good luck

And I was thinking nothing would make me smile today!

Congratulations and good fortune to both of you in your new life together.

Getting married was the best thing I ever did. I feel sure it will also be for you guys.

Jason

Just a short post to advise that Jason and Kimberly are now Mr. and Mrs. Belmonte following their marriage in Sydney yesterday afternoon.

It was a magical day in every way – perfect Sydney early-summer weather, and a wonderful gathering of family and friends from Orange, all around Australia and even overseas … a beautiful wedding ceremony and a joyful reception to celebrate what Jason described as the happiest day of his life.

Truly, a day to cherish for this lovely young couple and I’m sure I speak on behalf of many in wishing them a lifetime of happiness together.

Lynne Clay

Congratulations Jason and Kimberly!

All the best to you both. I'm sure your mum's and dad's cant wait to be grandparents. I know that was the case for my brother a few years ago, it does indeed bring a family together!

Congratulations and best wishes!

Richard Palma

1195451551.jpg

It was an amazing day, Belmo's speech had everyone clutching tissues. A day I'll never forget, congrats to both.

What a great photo George - thanks for sharing it with the rest of us!

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Belmo - enjoy the road called Marriage, with all its twists and turns, bumps and flats, pit stops and smooth travelling. Those of us already on the ride would recomend it to anyone, especially if you have married your best friend!;)

Good luck and much happiness

Best wishes to you both for a long, happy and fullfilling marriage!

Thanks for the photo George, they looked great.

Brad and Rachel

Jason and Kim,

Obviously my invitation was lost in the mail. ;) ;) ;)

All the best for a long and happy marriage, and lots more 2 handers!!

From Brenton, Shelley, Jay and Lee Davy.

PS Jason, the year we had our first child was my best ever year in bowling. They bring a new perspective to what we do.

Back
Top Bottom