Bathurst Real Estate - Will Sponsor Pitstop Again Next Year!

bathurst tenpin bowl

1st Authority22 in Aust.
bre_pitstop_3col_560w.jpg

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!

I have just taken a call from the proprietors Stacey and Michael Whittaker of Bathurst Real Estate... I thought I would share the great news.

Stacey and Michael were so impressed with the weekends events and high level of competition during the 2012 Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop that they have agreed to partner with Tenpin Bathurst in 2013 and have offered...

100% support and commitment to bring you the 2013 Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop

Tenpin Bathurst would like to thank Stacey and Michael Whittaker the proprietors of Bathurst Real Estate for their support of this years event. Truely "Leaders In The Game!", Michael and Stacey also support our Silver Strikers League (seniors) as well as many other regional events and sporting teams. Without their generous support many such events would not be possible.

In fact without their support we would not have been able to guarantee first, second and third places whilst maintaining the intended 1:2 payout ratio

On behalf of our tournament partner Bathurst Real Estate and Tenpin Bathurst I would like to congratulate the winners and thank all competitors for a great weekend of bowling that showcased some tight competition and high scoring including a 300 game from David Rosser and a 299 game from Keryn Delaney.

We look forward to seeing you all again in 2013.

Dwayne Price
Tournament Director
Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop

Thats fantastic. This is one of the best tournaments in the state, and my personal favourite. Would love to see 2 full squads next year, or even 3!

Yeah count Dazz and I as always, look out were working on a team from Taree. Everyone we bring or advise to play this tournament just wants to return. John is a great example.
Give yourselfs a pat on the back Bathurst Bowl as you earn it.

Back
Top Bottom