ball drillers?

The majority of my drilling is done by Frawley, but while Paul Delaney and Tim Johnson were in Australia, they drilled a few for me as well. Definately recommend all of 3 of them to drill balls!!!!

All of my gear has been drilled by Paul Madden at Keon Park and with a 298, 2 x 299 and 2 x 300 plus a heap of high 700's i can't complain about the drilling.
Thanx Paul for all the hard work in getting my gear right.

If you're in south east Queensland, and you would like your gear drilled properly, talk to Jeff at Brisbane Bowling Supplies or visit the website - www.brisbanebowlingsupplies.com

He's been drilling all of my gear for years. With his AMF Vacu-Jig drill, you can be confident of a great fit every time!!

My dad is an advanced ball driller so i get them done by him his name is Tom Boston.

I Have always have had my bowling balls drilled by Patrick Birtig he is great cause he is the only one who can properly drill my thumb whole right just perfect also my coach bowled 298 300 last yr and i'm not complaining but would like to say Paul Madden is awesome aswell drilled 3 of my 6 new balls i got and he drilled them just perfectly so i would say Paul Madden and Patrick Birtig from Melbourne are the best i think.
:D :D :D Cheers Chris :lol: :lol: :lol:

Becuase Frawlz is not longer around, Ive had to look for a new ball driller, after a bit of asking a few bowlers who they recommended I chose Cheryl Munson. Ive recently had 4 bowling balls drilled up by her and they are awesome. They feel good and are great to bowl with. :D

My stuff is now been drilled by Brenton Davy at village... He redrilled my old V2 particle.... have 2 say about 1-2 years ago..... And last year bowled my 1st 300 with it.... he has drilled my newer V2 particle, Showtime sanded and V2 sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet..... All 3 very good, thumb hole has never been better!!! Won’t be going anywhere else to get my balls drilled!

HIGHLY recommend.......

Ash.....

Wont and can't go passed Brenton Davy, like Ash!! Very thorough talks about what you want the ball to do and makes some suggestions. He always asks how things are going after the balls have been drilled too, which always helps. Never had a problem with balls being illegal and having bowled a 300 and a 296 with balls he has drilled plus a few 700's I'm not complaining. Plus he watches or from experience knows how you bowl and drills the ball to better suit the individual, not just a style!!!! Newayz catch ya all sometime

Dion

Well ive had heaps of ppl drill stuff for me. At them moment its Kevin Furth (hope i spelt it right) and he used to drill it when i was a youngen. But he went away for a while so i got brando to drill my stuff.

Never had a problem with either of them, 2 great drillers, i just get kevin to do them now cause thats who first started drilling my stuff.

Anyway, i hope that helped. Hamish

Fav ball drillers

I always used to get my balls drilled by Malcolm Smith but since Mario came back he has drilled to of em, my Snuffy and my Fire (which got 2 small cracks near the thumb while sluggin it) So now i have no idea who is going to drill my balls here in Perth, anyone got any suggestions on who i should see?

:) Hey :)

Yea i normally get my gear drilled By Malcom but now im gettin Mario 2 do my gear. he is da only 1 i kno who has enough patients to get my thumb hole correct. according 2 every other person dat has drilled a ball of mine say " Henri you have the flattest thumb in the world" yes dats rite i hav a massive flat thumb :p

Re: Fav ball drillers

BJ_WILL_MISS_NT said:
I always used to get my balls drilled by Malcolm Smith but since Mario came back he has drilled to of em, my Snuffy and my Fire (which got 2 small cracks near the thumb while sluggin it) So now i have no idea who is going to drill my balls here in Perth, anyone got any suggestions on who i should see?

Is Alan Skupin still in the business? He did a great job on my Crush/R. The only other person I can think of in Perth is Sandor at Rosemount.

Back
Top Bottom