ball drillers?

luke

Hey everyone id just like to no who everyone gets to drill there gear. i get mine done by jeff payne.

I've only ever had 3 ball drillers over the course of my career.

Peter Robinson @ Shoalhaven City Lanes

Myself, using the gear at Shoalhaven City Lanes, thanks Pete :) .

And this year, I've had all my gear drilled by Andrew Frawley. Frawls is definately a champ when it comes to drilling up balls, my Monster Slayr took him all of about 30-35 minutes.

Maybe I'm a little biased but Paul at Werribee is a very good ball driller. He's getting bowlers from many other centres coming over. He's so thorough that he usually likes to watch a bowler bowl for 5-10 minutes before he drills high performance balls which I think is a great idea. He fully explains things to the bowler which in turn makes them more informed bowlers.
Doriana :D :D :D

hey all,
i get my bowling balls drilled by my uncle Paul Madden at Keon-park he is an awesome ball driller and he listens to what u want and makes suggestion and he is always willing to listen..
an i think that the last 5 maybe 6 years ive given him a few challenges with some of my equipment and he has had no problems with drilling it up..
i just wanna thanks very much
Tracey Madden

Every ball Ive owned was drilled by Andrew Frawley...except my Charge which was drilled by Frawlz friend Paul Delany...both these guys are great at drilling balls up...I will admit that at first I didnt trust anyone but Frawlz, but Ive changed my mind on that lol...I now trust 2 ppl. lol.

Laterz
Jen

I dont trust anyone as i always had bleeding thumbs , non fixed , i quit so now i dont have any problems

i get my balls drilled by brando, i think his drillings are very comfortable. i recommend him to everyone.

hey all,

i get all of my gear done by kev firth up here in toowoomba...
he is the best person i have had drill my weird shaped thumbs and i dont rip and skin off my thumbs coz they r so snug i dont have to bend my thumb at all.
and he does it in about 20 mins for a thumb, with slug, fingers, with lifters and a balance hole aswell, and makes sure it is legal.

Phaggy

phaggy, can you do me a favour, can you say hello to kevin for me, I have'nt seen him since I left Mackay.
Yeah I agree he is a good ball driller, he even has his own vacu-jig ball driller, which makes ovalling thumb holes easy.

Thanks, Frank Williams.

hey everyone i thought i might post my own reply now. i get my gear drilled by jeff payne now. he has drilled two of my balls, they are great fittin, and fit my hand awsome. strongly recomend hime to anyone that lives in qld. or any other surrounding areas.

Hi

I was just wondering if any one could give me details if i was looking to get brando to drill my balls??

Thank you

John Brandon can be contacted on 0411659225 or at Suncity bowl at Alexander Headlands , you can get thier phone number of this site as i dont know it as i normally talk to him direct hope this helps you .

All of my equipment, except my Pure Fuel which was drilled by Paulie D, has been drilled by Frawls. The guy is incredible really knows his stuff. Never had a bad drilling done. Highly recommended.

Later Da Cowman!

Back
Top Bottom