Australian Bowling Cards ???

Graham

Staff member
I was looking on the net today and found some PWBA Bowling Cards from the 1990 season, and got to thinking what would Australian Bowling Cards look like.

So, I was playing around tonight and came up with what would probably be a subset.

Have a look and if you want to see any other players cards - let me know and i'll see what I can do.

http://www.shandangie.com/bowlingcards.htm

what a fantastic idea graham

just one point........
........... you could have picked some better looking guys

martina thinks you should have a great looking guy like me

Oh my god!!

I don't think I'll ever be able to sleep again without having nightmares.

All we need now are the Mums of bowling.....With Bboy's and Milkie's mums the special edition Gold Cards!!
icon_biggrin.gif

what the hell was foster on when you took that photo lol, hmmm no comment about milkie the name says it all lol. man the nightmares are going ot be harsh ones now lol jk jk

Mad Idea! I reckon action shots would be the way to go here though. more appealing to the average bowler colloecting these.

I was looking on the net today and found some PWBA Bowling Cards from the 1990 season, and got to thinking what would Australian Bowling Cards look like.

So, I was playing around tonight and came up with what would probably be a subset.

Have a look and if you want to see any other players cards - let me know and i'll see what I can do.

http://www.shandangie.com/bowlingcards.htm

what a fantastic idea graham

just one point........
........... you could have picked some better looking guys

martina thinks you should have a great looking guy like me

Oh my god!!

I don't think I'll ever be able to sleep again without having nightmares.

All we need now are the Mums of bowling.....With Bboy's and Milkie's mums the special edition Gold Cards!!
icon_biggrin.gif

what the hell was foster on when you took that photo lol, hmmm no comment about milkie the name says it all lol. man the nightmares are going ot be harsh ones now lol jk jk

Mad Idea! I reckon action shots would be the way to go here though. more appealing to the average bowler colloecting these.

Those who havent seen my George Frilingos card click on the link in the first post and have a peek
icon_biggrin.gif

You thought the Milkman and Foster cards were scary ... a Chester one ? NIGHTMARES .... but ive done it anyways
icon_biggrin.gif
ENJOY

Hey G?, was that photo taken after our expedition to the Adelaide Nightlife?? (SA CUP)...I hope so!, as that is the worst photo i have ever seen of myself
icon_eek.gif

So Mark are you trying to say that there is such a thing as a good photo of YOU! LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by b boy:
Hey G?, was that photo taken after our expedition to the Adelaide Nightlife?? (SA CUP)...I hope so!, as that is the worst photo i have ever seen of myself
icon_eek.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah mate that certainly was .. the night after the "Attack Of The Crazy Red Shirted Bin Punching Horse" .. beautiful
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Graham W:
Yeah mate that certainly was .. the night after the "Attack Of The Crazy Red Shirted Bin Punching Horse" .. beautiful
icon_biggrin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!......yes some very fuuny stuff!

icon_biggrin.gif

that white fuzz around Waynes head is the most hair he has had on there in about 20 years
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom